Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Maree The Red Spirit

Featured Replies

  • Replies 184
  • Views 96.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Retard

  • :glare: who else agrees that colour coded grills look GAY!

  • The wheels suit it to a tee, you leave that grille red :poke: . And paint the stone tray please!   Good work Jake, should only get better :y:

Posted Images

  • Author

Careful, I'll have you reported!

  • Author

Just picked up my AE86 T50 tail shaft, just need to clean up my T series diff. Machine drums, get new shoes, etc. Then LSD! :D

  • Author

The 4AGE is having timing issues now. Just randomly jumps completely out like crazy. Any ideas?

  • Author

Well, the other day, TPS came unplugged. Car clearly ran like shit, at this point the timing had dropped to about -20. Today I drove to the post office, ran like a boss. That was at 1pm. My mate came around at 5pm and she was completely up the shit, didn't want to run under load, coughed, back-fired and spluttered everywhere. I didn't have a timing light and just kept adjusting till it would run even slightly. I got angry after 30mins and thrashed it. Ran fine...

 

It's weird. I did some research, sounds an awful lot like this:

 

http://www.aeu86.org/viewtopic/4age-ignition-timing-problem--gt-solved-/t/11546/highlight=timing

  • Author

Not properly. Not sure how to. I know how to put it into diagnostic mode, but that's it.

  • Author

Probably not. lol

Its pretty easy, you just need 12v power to a 12v light and you ground it to the W wire on the ecu.

 

codes : http://www.ae82.net/...c-System-(AE82)

 

Pinouts: http://www.rollaclub...ies/ECU_Pinouts

 

If you still have the o2 sesor hooked up bridge the loom plug that it plugs in to. Turn the ignition on and the light you hooked up will flash the codes.

 

In saying that I get nearly every code and it still runs pretty good.

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

  • Author

Fair enough. Thanks for that, I'll have a tinker tomorrow. :D

did you bridge the wires before you done the timing jakehammer?

  • Author

Nah didn't bother as I didn't even have a timing light on hand. Will get one tomorrow.

elbowlicking.jpg

Edited by Evan G

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.