June 17, 201115 yr comment_532692 Hi all, Does anyone know of a shop in Melbourne that can match paint and put it into a spray can, I know heaps of places back in NZ did it but i'm not sure about where to go in Melbourne? any ideas? Report
June 17, 201115 yr comment_532722 Pretty sure Autobarn's can do this, I'm not sure exactly how much it costs but expect around $30 a can :hmm: There's also a company called "Paint Centre", I think they have a few stores around Melbourne. The one closest to me can do it, again, unsure on cost but probably cheaper than Autobarn :) Edited June 17, 201115 yr by carbonboy Report
June 17, 201115 yr Author comment_532725 Cheers, Thanks for the info, I will give them a call. Report
June 17, 201115 yr comment_532729 Autobarn yes, but don't expect a very good match. I get mine from a proper automotive paint supply store. Cheaper($16)and usually a better match because they have more accurate measuring equipment. Have a look in the yellow pages for auto paint supplies and do a ring around to see which ones will mix a spray pack. Report
June 17, 201115 yr comment_532743 all cars paint supplies on settlement road thomastown can do it for you... $15 a can when i went has been a while thou... matched my black paint up perfect... Edited June 17, 201115 yr by blktoy35 Report
June 17, 201115 yr comment_532746 Hi all, Does anyone know of a shop in Melbourne that can match paint and put it into a spray can, I know heaps of places back in NZ did it but i'm not sure about where to go in Melbourne? any ideas? Hey bud go to bayfords paint on the hume hwy / sydney road they can do it for you , you will need color code or a small panel to eye match it there is a guy there Peter on saturday mornings until about 10.30 he is one of the best around for mixes they only use PPG paint not crap tell him Woz sent you in cheers woz Report
June 18, 201115 yr comment_532949 Hey guys, just wondering if anyone knows of any in Adelaide? I need this too :hmm: Sorry about hijacking the thread. Report
June 18, 201115 yr comment_532950 so your asking if anyone in melbourne knows any place in SA that paint match? :glare: :glare: :glare: Report
June 18, 201115 yr comment_532953 More just hoping someone from Adelaide is reading this. Seemed a bit silly to make a new thread asking the exact same question just saying Adelaide. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now