Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2012 Feb Classic Jap Day

Featured Replies

well this thread is for next years feb ALL JAP CLASSIC DAY date to be announced closer to it but i wanted to put up a thread for when it happens i know for a fact the 2 i have been to this year have been great and want to go bigger and better than before plenty of guys that could make the day turned up and i know stuff changes plans lol so not stabbing at anyone but keen to see more guys there next year

 

by the way let me know name and make of car lol i should have said it before unless people are unsure i can leave it blank untill its closer to the date

 

list to start off

Undertaker_is_the_best (Chris) Ke55 coupe will be done by then

Phatke20s (Dougy) some form of corolla Ke26 ?

Medicine_man (Justin) Ke70 sedan

tls1991 (Toby) Ke25

redae71 (Luke) Ke70 sedan

blzbub666 (Reed) Ke70 sedan aka Cop Bait

Edited by Undertaker_is_the_best

  • Replies 117
  • Views 81.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Put me on the list too thanks Chris, I'll be there in who knows what vehicle/s.

KE26 will definitely be on the road then.... :bash: I hope and maybe a coupe twin :hmm:

JiP has a banner already made, maybe he could recommend a place to get one.....

  • Author

I want a cool banner and represent properly. Ill work on it, see if the mods are cool with me making one etc.

 

 

JiP has a banner already made, maybe he could recommend a place to get one.....

 

 

totally agree with both we should get this happening and even shirt and hats made plenty of time to organise this one and well reed u and me can co- organise it this time lol

I'm in.

 

Also banners 3mx1m are around the $300-$350 to get made up. Have looked into it before for another club. Not to bad if a few members chip in.....

  • Author

I'm in.

 

Also banners 3mx1m are around the $300-$350 to get made up. Have looked into it before for another club. Not to bad if a few members chip in.....

 

i agree we should all chip in and get one made if we can not use Jips one

I wont hold my breath for coin being chipped in. Worst comes to worst I'll do a JiP like the Wellington Point cruise and make one.

 

Will definitely take a chair next time. :happy: And some decent food.

 

I'll organize a decent BBQ/ food/ drinks for the next one free of charge to members who turn up. :y:

 

As long as I don't spend days before hand making my car ready :P

Will definitely take a chair next time. :happy: And some decent food.

 

hmmm I'm sure i said something to this effect, haha

 

and Nudgee servo have the best roast beef sandwiches, all you need is chips

oh well always next time, ill bring the watties tomato sauce

 

flame on!!!

totally agree with both we should get this happening and even shirt and hats made plenty of time to organise this one and well reed u and me can co- organise it this time lol

Let's get some numbers of who wants to go ahead with the Shirts/Hats idea...... Because I have a contact who can make them. I will get a few prices in the next week or so

 

I reckon a black Polo shirt with pocket would look best, with a large RC logo on the back and URL below or across the top (like players name on footy jersey) then just a small RC logo on the front (pocket)

Maybe a red or black Bucket hat with URL printed around the rim

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.