Ultra Racing Ebay Chassis Parts

redae71

thinking about buying some bits for my 70 off ultra racing. the aussie website says not to use the ebay seller ctech tuners as they are scammers but i have nothing but good reports from people who have left feedback about their ke70 chassis bits and pieces. i contacted the seller and this is what he said,

ME

hi, on http://www.ultraracingaustralia.com/page3.htm, ultra racing says not to buy from you because these are imitation parts, is this correct? regards, luke

CTECHTUNERS

I only sell Original Ultra Racing products, I never sell imitation. Even imitation bars does not have so many types, my bars comes with serial number and warranty card. It is worldwide warranty as well. You can even use the warranty card and serial number to register here: http://www.ultraracing.com.my/Warranty_Register.asp

ME

I thought so, I can only assume they don't like how you are selling them.

CTECHTUNERS

You are right? I have conflict on the price with them. Because I am located in Malaysia, I deal direct with ULTRA RACING here, so they don't like me. As you know, how can a company imitated all types of ultra racing bar, it will be very costly. Normally imitation product is just 1 or 2 hot selling products.

As long as you go to www.ultraracing.com.my, just point any latest model bar, I can also deliver it to you within 3 days for express shipping.

your opinions will determine if i buy from him :P

cheers, luke

Members dont see this ad

Hey Luke,

I can't comment on the links as I'm at work, haha

But there are some nifty rollas over there,

Hoping the boys over there catch onto this thread, probably mention the location so they can see it also

Yeah, there are some crazy keen people into rollas in Malaysia and Thailand, maybe they can shed some light on the authenticity of this..... /me sounds the call to south eastern asia rolla owners.

BTW: WOOOT 400th post :D

"the aussie website says not to use the ebay seller ctech tuners as they are scammers "

LOL

Some (not all) of these devices do f@$k all to help the handling or strength of the chassis.

Why would you need warranty on bits of metal welded together? ;D

Why would you need warranty on bits of metal welded together? ;D

I'm glad someone else said it before me.

i may be a bit cynical, but these ultra racing braces are a bit of a rip off.

few bits of cheap steel, cut up and welded together, painted white, and sold for hundreds of dollars?

spend the same money on a welder and a grinder, and make braces all day long!

also have a read of this, not sure i would be buying any products from them.

(though this is a malaysian website for ultra racing, maybe they are all made in malaysia?)

http://www.ultraracing.my/template.asp?menuid=03

they arent making alot of sense......

also the Australian sais:

http://www.ultraracingaustralia.com/index.htm

"Ultra Racing Australia was established in 2006, As the First Australian Distributor of Ultra Racing Strengthening Bars. We started off on Ebay for a short time and then we decided to deal with local and interstate workshops and car forums to expand our business. As Ultra Racing bars are becoming more popular and more demanding specially on the drift, track, rally, street and show events"

so maybe aus ultra racing just sells Malaysian products? and your ebay mate is the real deal.

also note the comment about "street and show events", gotta make sure those chassis are strong enough for parking;)

Lol at ke70 daves parking comment, some good concersation here, anyone actually bought any of this gear? Yeh I reckon the ebay stuff is as genuine as the aussie stuff they just don't like how cheap its goin, ultra racing aus quoted me over 200 for the front lower bar and off ebay its 112 delivered