V-Tec Yo

haveaparty

Members dont see this ad

Bit of a photo dump

Car lowered. Not official how it will stay. Only got one leaf in the back. Just had to slam it for when I get the tail shaft measured.

null.jpg

null-1.jpg

null-2.jpg

null-3.jpg

null-4.jpg

null-5.jpg

null-7.jpg

null-8.jpg

null-9.jpg

null-12.jpg

null-13.jpg

This is only temporary.

null-14.jpg

Just awaiting headers. Waiting for a mate to finish them

null-15.jpg

Thermo on moded as71 radiator

null-16.jpg

null-17.jpg

Rad hoses. Standard s2000 ones with about 500mm cut out of the middle

null-18.jpg

Just need the headers finished of which are being done now. And then same dude can come measure for tail shaft. Then can take it for a soon round the block after a service.

• 3 weeks later...

Not really guys. I did acquire a g series diff. Swapped my set of superlites for it. Flipped the leaves on the weekend so can fit the diff now. Will bolt straight in to the pano which is a bonus. Hopefully dot that during the week or on the weekend. Then only tailshaft and exhaust and away we go :)

• 5 months later...

Holy moly. Havnt updated this for a while.

Diff and flipped leaves are fitted, tail shaft has been made. Engine is currently out of the car atm as I'm painting the engine bay properly. Is all in etch primer so paint tmoro hopefully and then fit it all up next weekend. Just wating on one thing to complete my coilovers and then will be able to take it for a short drive. Then the last thing to do is an exhaust. Will upload some photos soon

Holy moly. Havnt updated this for a while.

Diff and flipped leaves are fitted, tail shaft has been made. Engine is currently out of the car atm as I'm painting the engine bay properly. Is all in etch primer so paint tmoro hopefully and then fit it all up next weekend. Just wating on one thing to complete my coilovers and then will be able to take it for a short drive. Then the last thing to do is an exhaust. Will upload some photos soon

Hey maan sick build! I'm following this for sure can't wait to see what its like ! been a howl year since we last seen this thing

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Finally some progress on this. Only small but still pprogress. Engine bay was painted in 2pac white. Look alot neater then the can job I did at first.

Cleaned up the master cylinders. Bit of black and ali paint to make them look new again

null_zps0c165bb3.jpg

Fitted up brake and clutch stuff.

null_zpsf502b284.jpg

Cleaned up the engine with some ali cleaner.

null_zpsb24e449c.jpg

null_zps904e097a.jpg

And cleaned up and painted the engine crossmember

null_zps6ae3ddf8.jpg

Before I fit the engine in I wanna wrap the exhaust with some wrap. I can't get the headers off with out scratching everything once the engine is fitted.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...