August 5, 201115 yr comment_544760 36panvan: I'm a metal guitarist. Its my duty to post awesome metal tracks for you all to enjoy :) Report
August 8, 201115 yr comment_545242 Well if thats the case I'm sure youve got some more tracks to post :wink: I would love to have made it as a metal singer but those days are gone. Are you still in a band and if so where do you play and what are you called, would love to come see a gig, i enjoy some of our local music. I enjoy there new singer but jesse leach just rocked - http://youtu.be/v8pktHSW6rE old school slippas, sick song - http://youtu.be/3Ayp6fq9o0s gotta love old skool vayne - http://youtu.be/HbGHKH1rO_I Report
August 14, 201115 yr comment_546534 Bury your dead ftw! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSuN7CzGzqM Report
September 12, 201115 yr comment_553086 bumping this thread back up with threat signal- http://youtu.be/parE3Nu-eBY silent civilian- http://youtu.be/uXodKChBfq0 caliban- http://youtu.be/uAn4hVfnUiM Edited September 12, 201115 yr by 36panvan Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now