June 29, 201115 yr comment_536219 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkFqg5wAuFk I'm not saying this is the best or the ultimate, but thought I'd start a Metal thread. Report
June 29, 201115 yr comment_536233 i must say i used to be in love with this stuff http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPW9AbRMwFU i can play both on guitar http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgMsACFMIq8&NR=1 Report
June 29, 201115 yr comment_536247 AND SOME PARKWAY DRIVE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DScZ42PPIyo so CRY me f@$kING river bitch i think this has the best outro ever :) and some avenged :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi_GN1pHCVc Report
June 29, 201115 yr Author comment_536248 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp8p5OPtEe0&feature=related Edited June 29, 201115 yr by blzbub666 Report
June 29, 201115 yr comment_536252 MetalxCore or HxC isnt metal dude...... might have elements, but not metal :) Old school, but still one of my favs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhyOyfAtVak Report
June 29, 201115 yr comment_536253 Another one many probably havent heard of: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTJoHu4qW2Y Report
June 29, 201115 yr comment_536254 Anddddddd getting a little heavier: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcsM9eiZHaM Report
June 29, 201115 yr comment_536261 I'm showing my age, but it's not what you say, it's the passion you use. And metal isn't the speed of the drum beat..that's thrash! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a444oGYCWmY Report
June 30, 201115 yr comment_536303 Little bit more mellow http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0455MHh3YE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnPyDklAk7Q Report
June 30, 201115 yr comment_536322 Personally, titanium is high on the list because; highest strength to weight, corrosion resistance etc. I'm also partial to nickel though, wonderful alloying element, and I've got nickel miner shares that make my wallet happy. Oh wait, you nerds are talking music... PFFFT. Report
June 30, 201115 yr comment_536327 Personally, titanium is high on the list because; highest strength to weight, corrosion resistance etc. I'm also partial to nickel though, wonderful alloying element, and I've got nickel miner shares that make my wallet happy. Don't mind the Alkalis myself... 'Cos they're rare, not many people have heard of them and I'm totally a hipster like that. Lithium, Sodium, Potassium, Rubidium, Caesium, Francium... Oh and Snot. I like Snot. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x_Rp148jCQ I just won this tread, because I have a banjo solo. Also: All f@$kin' summer long, sugar. Edited June 30, 201115 yr by 7shades Report
June 30, 201115 yr comment_536329 Personally, titanium is high on the list because; highest strength to weight, corrosion resistance etc. I'm also partial to nickel though, wonderful alloying element, and I've got nickel miner shares that make my wallet happy. Ah it's that game is it! Well I would prefer Inconel 625 in a high strength situation and for some bling bling + actual strength and usability Iridium would be the go! Report
June 30, 201115 yr comment_536349 Ah it's that game is it! Well I would prefer Inconel 625 in a high strength situation and for some bling bling + actual strength and usability Iridium would be the go! Yep, but inconel is a prick to work with. We used to use it to repair 737 classic pylons. Should have had shares in a cobalt drill factory. 2 holes from each drill bit. I'm a titanium man myself. :) When you hit it with an angle grinder, pretty white sparks come off it. :D Edited June 30, 201115 yr by Redwarf Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now