Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Supercharged 5k

Featured Replies

your car is totally awesome

 

(rolla_boy)

  • Replies 65
  • Views 18.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

your car is totally awesome

 

(rolla_boy)

 

tis

Edited by Fayt

  • Author

ok I'm confused.

 

If you were saying my car is awesome, thanks :cool:

 

 

UPDATE

 

 

 

 

Some kind person has donated me a 5K head, so I will be getting that on soon, and then "hopefully" will get the bigger pulley (wont happen til after new years now that I think about it). Then finally get it dyno tuned, and give everyone a HP figure.

 

In all honesty I will be happy with 100hp at the wheels, if it gets the expected 110 then I will be happier :y: Anything above that would just be a bonus, so as long as I crack 100 I will be satisfied.................for now.

  • Author

I wish "some kind person" would send me a new car. One that works

  • Author

I did, then I made it unreliable haha

 

I have a reliable one anyway, I just need a reliable one that is fast

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.