Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cruise 31St July

Featured Replies

Yeah eye fillet steaks,

 

missed my powerskid down the road,

 

Justin got all of it tho, haha

  • Replies 132
  • Views 84.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

FFS I can't believe i missed out on this! already trying to sort new engine for the next one :dance:

  • Author

Reckons 269 minutes to upload. Gonna upload Java and give it another go. I just watched it, pretty shaky, funny me swearing at that Commadore.

Looks so slow even though Cop Bait was holding on by the skin of its teeth.

haha i just want to see my shitty skid/launch you may have filmed! haha which was about 100 meteres away from a cop radar :blinks:

I wonder if you can hear my wastegate and BOV in either of them, haha

I wonder if you can hear my wastegate and BOV in either of them, haha

 

I wonder if we can see how big your head is :hmm:

I wonder if we can see how big your head is :hmm:

 

I have never heard my car from the outside or had it go past me

hey guys, indeed awesome as day!

 

big thanks to carlos for taking me along too!

I have never heard my car from the outside or had it go past me

 

sorry, very valide point :) i appoligise

haha i just want to see my shitty skid/launch you may have filmed! haha which was about 100 meteres away from a cop radar :blinks:

One of a few close calls for the day Mason..........They didn't pull us over but they were certainly watching you :fuzz:

Thanks to everyone for the "best hills run" in a loooonnnng time.

Was a fun day, got about 260km on the trip meter, and still have 1/2 tank of fuel in the car

 

Nice pics Reed, have not washed mine in 2 months, but came up alright,

 

Woodford Tav for the win!!

 

Mason how much fuel and oil did you chew thru?

Edited by NISROLA

You don't want to know, I filled the oil up when i left my house. and its was running near empty by the time i got home...

 

fuel wise $50

You don't want to know, I filled the oil up when i left my house. and its was running near empty by the time i got home...

 

fuel wise $50

 

Time to drop an SR20 in, haha

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.