1974 Ke30 2Door Street Racer

KE ping it real

Hey guys

Well its been a few years since i have had the privilage of posting on this site as i am now back in the car i should be, A Rolla :dance:

I bough this little beast from a guy on this site (Thanks Rob)from melbourne unregoed

and got a permit for it and drove it back yesterday. Did it one go 10hrs from Mt Eliza VIC to Berowra NSW and didnt miss a beat :y:

No overheating or anything aside from a small start and idle issue which i am getting sorted tomorrow.

Funny thing i drove just under 1000km yesterday,with no plates, drove past six or seven cops and didnt get pulled over once haha.

Anyway here some photos after i gave her a clean up today

post-5456-0-95453200-1312184310_thumb.jpg

post-5456-0-92096600-1312184321_thumb.jpg

post-5456-0-85672300-1312184342_thumb.jpg

post-5456-0-93431100-1312184375_thumb.jpg

post-5456-0-25112300-1312184390_thumb.jpg

post-5456-0-57485100-1312184406_thumb.jpg

post-5456-0-35057900-1312184422_thumb.jpg

post-5456-0-09597000-1312184436_thumb.jpg

post-5456-0-67347400-1312184446_thumb.jpg

post-5456-0-21808700-1312184461_thumb.jpg

Edited by KE ping it real

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it has a recently recod 4k 5 speed clarion stereo with subs(stereo not hooked up yet) 16" wheels and has been backyard resprayed

I drives bloody beautifully even ah high speeds, i was crusing comfortably at 110km for hours , it loved it

Plans are pretty straight forward firstly, rego then I'm going to redo the interior, new front seats, recover rear seats, new door trims etc and attempt to get hold of some better interior plastics and the dash

Then i'll fiwx up the exterior, rust removal, couple of small dings then respray the same colour (pro job)

Then i plan to go old school with the engine basically keep the 4k electronic ignition, raise compression, headwork, cam, exhaust, and carbie(s)

Welcome back to the dark side, looks like a great purchase dude the paint looks in pretty good condition from the pictures. What are your plans with the dash? convert it to later model 30 one or fix up the existing one?

cheers, Crowie.

beautiful!!! can't wait to see her around! my partner lives in Berowra and I'm in Asquith, so I'm sure ill see it sometime, hopefully soon! unfortunately my KE wont be around the area anymore, as she got cleaned up near Hornsby Westfield on Sat by an idiot..

If you havent found anyone to trim the dash yet, try Mick Cooper down Brennan Close in Hornsby. He has done some of our customer cars and he does an excellent job.

James.

beautiful!!! can't wait to see her around! my partner lives in Berowra and I'm in Asquith, so I'm sure ill see it sometime, hopefully soon! unfortunately my KE wont be around the area anymore, as she got cleaned up near Hornsby Westfield on Sat by an idiot..

If you havent found anyone to trim the dash yet, try Mick Cooper down Brennan Close in Hornsby. He has done some of our customer cars and he does an excellent job.

James.

Buggar, sorry to hear about your car :bash:

Thanks for the advice on the dash, I'll definitly be in touch with him when i get to that stage

I can't wait to get it regoed so i can enjoy it :yes:

And NISROLA, yeah i thought it was pretty funny not getting pulled over. I did have a permit so i was ligit but they couldn't have known that unless they stopped me

Hey dude nice score, it looks to be in pretty reasonable condition from the pics.

Ive always liked these in two door format.

Cheers Bud, overall, I'm pretty damn happy with it she is a bit rough round the edges but i'll fix that up, i'm gonna be keeping this one for a looooooong while