Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jamboree 2011 27Th-28Th Aug Willowbank Raceway

Featured Replies

Will be there as usual, the ute should be parked up behind the grandstand somewhere so if you see me nearby then come say hi.

jambo rerun is on next weekend 1st and 2nd oct fingers crossed for good weather!!

 

cross them toes also? haha

Just thought i would throw this in here for those interested its only a few weekends away now, theres usually some pretty wild toyota's show up for this and looking at the entry list its shaping up to be a mad weekend of racing !

 

Was curious if theres any members on here that entered any of the events? heres all the info if you get keen,

 

http://www.jamboree.com.au

 

 

 

 

I`ll be there.

 

Your cars looked great (didn't actually see the 10 run tho), Hope that the T.A.S rx7's diff gets sorted for tomorrow and I hope the weather is like it was from 3 - 6 as there was some quick passes.

 

Sad to not see Scott's 20 out there but I am sure he has reasons for running the stang.

 

I also ended up parking in the vip area and not up the top for anyone looking for me, I will post pics tomorrow night or during the week.

Scotts car is not yet fixed from the big blow up.

 

Was a good day, drag racing was quite disjointed, lots of oil downs, and just big gaps in between class runs. I swear it took a full day to see 2 hours of racing. On the other hand the development in this scene has been insane, the racing i did see was so fast, and so worth the drive down there.

Scotts car is not yet fixed from the big blow up.

 

Realized that today.

 

Congrats to Lee and the team on winning the finals and to Shane for getting as far as he did, I only took 1 pic today as I was Down the end of the track.

 

(all the pics I am posting as I hit my d/l limit)

 

Scott's (OKE020) weekend ride:

post-1373-0-97499000-1317544457_thumb.jpg

 

post-1373-0-84612700-1317544488_thumb.jpg

 

post-1373-0-32459700-1317544527_thumb.jpg

 

post-1373-0-32779000-1317544568_thumb.jpg

 

Mr ke30:

post-1373-0-12659900-1317544606_thumb.jpg

 

post-1373-0-71922400-1317544645_thumb.jpg

Scotts car is not yet fixed from the big blow up.

 

See him now and then on the highway and at Springwood in his Cressida, tough cookie that one also

  • Author

was good to meet a few rolla club members over the weekend, have to try get alot more of these rolla club cars to next years meet show that datto club up that showed up i recon. was a real shame my car shit itself didnt relise how far i made it till that happened but thats racing as they say,

 

congrats to the bc racing crew too car looked great all weekend!

Seen some pics Shane,

 

Car hooks up well she seems, hope she will be ready soon mate

 

I'm gonna put mine around lakeside soon, then reset the rear end and throw her down

was good to meet a few rolla club members over the weekend, have to try get alot more of these rolla club cars to next years meet show that datto club up that showed up i recon. was a real shame my car shit itself didnt relise how far i made it till that happened but thats racing as they say,

 

congrats to the bc racing crew too car looked great all weekend!

 

I have been trying for the 5 years I have been on here, doubt it will ever happen.

 

I have given myself till jambo next year to have the rolla done, if it ain't don'e by then then it will never happen.

It will happen mate, get cracking :yes:

 

I would like to think i will be there next year, this aint meant to be a never ending project either.

 

What happened to 0ke30?

Edited by oh what a nissan feeling!

  • Author

It will happen mate, get cracking :yes:

 

I would like to think i will be there next year, this aint meant to be a never ending project either.

 

What happened to 0ke30?

 

 

yeah keep at it trev 10years took me to get it to this event your doing well !

 

and your right never ending projects they are

 

oke030 shit something in the gearbox side of things, have not pulled it out yet but we guessing the converter has locked up during the burnout in the semis!! engine is fine just stalls when a gear is selected hopefully a easy fix then straight back into it .

  • 2 weeks later...

Was the rigola EVO powered 25 there at all?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.