Qms2

demuire

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nick - if you would allow me, i could 'possibly' come - but I'm not sure as yet ... the reasons..

- Industrial Tech and Design Related Research Report Due 5th Apr (Mon)

- Industrial Tech and Design Draft 2 Due 7th Apr (Wed)

- English Assessment Due 8th Apr (Thurs)

- ill get back to u asap if I'm ahead with this work, or 10 feet unda :P !

I think i'm going to try and stay off the handbrake to begin with. After watching the video with Redwarf, I'm convinced that if I can keep my revs in the right place, I will be able to keep the tail pointing in (almost) the right direction

Hmm, wish I could say the same... :P

I will be there spectating - just found out yesterday that there is something wrong with the diff - likely to be bearings and I need to get that fixed as a motorkhana will stuff it for sure. Anyway, enough about redatto, I will definitely be out there spectating next Sunday. There is an autocross test and tune day out there too which should be good to look at. Don't think the Holden club will get nearly as many entries as last time given the conflict of events, but maybe I'll be eating my words soon!!

I'm so excited about Motorkhana that all 6 of my nipples are tingling !

Tooooo much info!!!

Yay, Datgirl will be there :P :D :D :D

Medicine_Man: Don't worry, each run is like less than a minute, I'm sure your temperature will be just fine...

Isn't it tomorrow? I keep thinking it is tomorrow... If it is tomorrow I think it is at 7.30. I should try to find out. I've been very slack lately with finding out things (I even missed a meeting cause I didn't know it was on until the next one happened!)