October 8, 201114 yr Author comment_558785 Yeah Wales got up over O'Driscolls men, now the 'what what' vs the frogs Report
October 10, 201114 yr comment_559226 sigh* how much did Australia pay for that ref? Enough...It was a pretty good defensive game man. Report
October 11, 201114 yr comment_559540 http://www.facebook.com/pages/Petition-To-Stop-Bryce-Lawrence-Ever-Reffing-A-Rugby-Game-Again/286992594653732?sk=wall&filter=1#!/pages/Petition-To-Stop-Bryce-Lawrence-Ever-Reffing-A-Rugby-Game-Again/286992594653732 Um wow! 42000 people and some are not even South African. Report
October 11, 201114 yr comment_559545 http://www.facebook.com/pages/Petition-To-Stop-Bryce-Lawrence-Ever-Reffing-A-Rugby-Game-Again/286992594653732?sk=wall&filter=1#!/pages/Petition-To-Stop-Bryce-Lawrence-Ever-Reffing-A-Rugby-Game-Again/286992594653732 Um wow! 42000 people and some are not even South African. Your kidding me? I would never have thought that 42,000 people would even be interested in rugby. Let alone 42,000 that are both keen on rugby and dislike some ref. Oh well each to their own I suppose. Lol. Stu. Report
October 11, 201114 yr comment_559561 BAHAHAH! Good 1 stu . Dang not the reaction I was fishing for but ohwell. I personally believe you were screwed but not really knowing the rules to well, my opinion counts for little. Watched the game(recorded). Stu. Report
October 11, 201114 yr comment_559565 There was an Englishman, Irishman and South African in a bar . . . . . . In the departure lounge Sent to me from a fellow-Kiwi... Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now