Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My Ke26 Panno

Featured Replies

Name:

Hi, My name is Dave

Car:

1973 KE26 2 door, 2 seat Panno

Motor & Driveline:

She's running a rebuilt 5k with Tighe cam, Redline manifold, twin side draft dellorto's, Headers and exhaust, KE70 radiator with thermo and a 5 speed.

Suspension & Brakes:

KE30 axles and drums rear, and KE70 front discs, has reset leaves with reversed eyes, Navara rear shocks, modified front struts with SV21 shocks and Liberty springs, and a re drilled K frame for Camber. Has new Ball joints, steering arms, Pitman arm, Idler arm, and all bushes been replaced with Whiteline nolathane items.

Wheels & Tyres:

I've stuck 15x6 front and 15x7 rear Work Equip 01s under it with 185/45s

Interior:

Liberty seats in black, recovered dash pad, average black door trims and carpet, Razo gear knob, TE27 instrument cluster, OMP dish steering wheel and awesome K's meter temp gauge.

Body:

Given a quick straighten out and prime up, blocked and then pained in High Opacity white outside with Holden Impulse blue engine bay and interior (needs to be redone one day as i did it in about a week cos i needed to reg it quick smart), Has TA22 GT guard mirrors, TE27 front lip and a 71 SE facelift.

Other:

It's sweet as tits :D I love it, it's like a go kart to drive I just need to spend a bit of time on the body and clean the wheels up properly one day.

 

There's more pics of it in my profile gallery if you want to look :)

 

There's a short poor quality video here :D

 

post-3776-0-34774500-1316918585_thumb.jpg

post-3776-0-63422900-1316870092_thumb.jpg

Edited by mr04ag

Hi everyone!

Took this pic of my Panno the other week and thought i'd stick it up cos i think it looks sweet...

There's a few more pics of it in my profile if you want to check it out, and a link to a vid on youtube on here somewhere too ;D

Dave

post-3776-0-63422900-1316870092_thumb.jpg

Mate, look's tufffff. Can you tell me where you got the front spoiler and if I can get one for my ke20. Cheers Paul.

  • Author

Mate, look's tufffff. Can you tell me where you got the front spoiler and if I can get one for my ke20. Cheers Paul.

 

Hi Mate,

Thanks :) I think it's pretty tough!

I actually got the chin lip from someone on this site, 2nd hand but never been fitted... so I can't really help sorry...

My mate picked one up not too long ago from Ebay America maybe?

Sorry I can't help more... Dave.

Looks good mate. ;)

 

Josh :cool:

Wow, this van is dope! Loving the front lip and rim choice mate!

its pretty alright....for a ke26 panelvan :laff:

 

not that I'm jealous, but it would be cooler with 2 more doors and some more glass :lolcry:

 

love this rig man !!

 

cheers, scott

I thought you weren't gonna put a thread up lol. You already know I love your panno mate

  • Author

I thought you weren't gonna put a thread up lol. You already know I love your panno mate

 

Haha, the wife went away for a week and i had time up my sleeve ;)

Thanks Scott... I love my 2 door Panno.

 

I can't wait to pull it to bits and do the body properly... :D

  • 1 year later...

Any updates on the panno? looking for some inspiration to start mine XD

  • 4 months later...
  • Author

Hi Ben,

Not much happening to the Panno really... Just collecting parts.

I still haven't given her a proper respray but I've managed to purchase a NOS dash pad, a NOS gear knob, NOS scuff plates, also got a TE27 Trueno Tacho dash, and TE27 Trueno centre gauge cluster.

What's yours like?

I love KE26 2 doors! They're so awesome!!!

I'm taking mine in a motorkhana next weekend, it will be nice to have a squirt in it.

very comforting to know this 2 door is still around.

 

Cheers, Scott

  • 2 years later...

Hey mate, just wondering do they come factory with the rear 2 windows blocked out?

 

I know they do for KE70 wagons, what about ke26?

  • 4 years later...

been a couple years, any updates?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.