Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

G.O.R. 2012 (Great Ocean Road) Discussion Thread

which weekend? cabin or tents 18 members have voted

  1. 1. which dates and what style accomodation

    • 21-22 Jan 2012 Tents
      35%
    • 21-22 Jan 2012 Cabins
      7%
    • 28-29 Jan 2012 Tents
      14%
    • 28-29 Jan 2012 Cabins
      7%
    • Don't care, just make it happen!
      35%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

any hot single chicks in that little blackbook that you can smuggle in your boot mate?

  • Replies 39
  • Views 52.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I'll be there! Maybe not in a Corolla, or even a Toyota! But it'll be Toyota powered!

  • lol speak of the devil, i actually sent Jarrad a message on facebook yesterday asking him if he wants help and or running this year's event : )   I'm Back in the country in 3 weeks time; I'm more th

  • I'm keen to lose my Rollaclub GOR trip virginity

^^^ thats the spirit :D

we'll have to go hunting on g.o.r :D

orite heres my list.

 

slab of redbull

2 bottles of jager

slab of cc dry

half a bottle of barcardi 151

 

anything i miss?

 

edit - i need comfirmed dates so i can organise another campsite for a couple more days at lake eildon. (drinking fishing bonfire)

 

anyone else keen in the after camp?

Edited by Evan G

I would also like to get dates!!!

 

Cheers, Jake.

Any progress on this? I'm still keen if it's on the 21st/22nd!

I'm definatly keen guys, even if it isnt as big or flashy as previous years, we should keep this going until the legends (Jarrad & Melanie) are once again able to bring another fine event :dance:

Just a heads up from dave, his not organising it anymore due to it left being last second. I'll ring some camping grounds and see what I can do

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.