September 28, 201115 yr comment_556562 All I need is dates and I'll start organizing a fire at work :) Report
September 29, 201115 yr comment_556725 Nice work Dave! :y: It is kinda creeping up on us... Put me down to help out organising things, if you don't have my number just PM me. :) Put me down as a yes whatever the date, the time off work isn't (shouldn't be!) an issue. Just cross my fingers noone dobs me into the council again this time! :lolcry: I guess my challenge begins now, GOR 2012 in Blue Thing, or Gokai? :hmm: Report
September 29, 201115 yr comment_556792 Well hello Rollaclub! I haven't been around for a while! Dave, good stuff getting this cracking along, as Ted mentioned he had only just sent me a message about it. I will happily help where I can, I'm not sure I will even make the trip as yet, I will certainly not be in a Rolla anyway. First thing to figure out is where you all want to go. This is the biggest part. How many k's you want to do as well but we all like driving :) You will need a maximum of 10 sites unless more than 30 people turn up, even then you would still be right. This year was the first that we had more than 8 sites. Helps keep costs down too. When booking accomodation don't mention your in a car club. No matter how nicely you put it you will most likely get a big fat NO. The first time we've ever had trouble was this year. With a few people organising the trip it will be easy, the main reason Mel and I start so early is to get interest and plenty of ideas. Last year we did 3 nights and 4 days, 'twas nuts! If it's to be that big again I would organise an observation/poker run or something of the like. Would put another twist on things. cheers, JP Report
September 29, 201115 yr comment_556794 Oh, I won't vote officially but if I come with the girls and cabins are available (even if were camping) we will cabin it up. Tents and todlers don't mix!!! Report
September 29, 201115 yr comment_556801 And if it needs to be said, I'm always in. I'm happy to pick up any shitty tasks that need doing. Report
October 5, 201115 yr comment_557971 Let me know if theres anything i can do to help arrange things : ) Happy to phone up and hunt accommodations / bulk email people / set spots / etc. - anything : ) Report
October 5, 201115 yr comment_557988 I can do some filming this year if ya want????? If u need some help let me know seeing how I'm out this way :lolcry: See ya Jimi Report
October 6, 201114 yr comment_558238 *Crossing all fingers and toes that it will be the 21st-22nd* I might finally be able to come this year! If it's the 28th-29th I'm out again :/ Edited October 6, 201114 yr by Doogs Report
October 6, 201114 yr comment_558300 21-22 is the weekend i dotn have my son but either way i'm fine, i'll just get the folks to look after him for weekend if i have to. Gives me till then till sort out one of the cars and organise cash, i'm gonna off myself if i don't make it to the next run! Report
October 6, 201114 yr comment_558308 21-22 is the weekend i dotn have my son but either way i'm fine, i'll just get the folks to look after him for weekend if i have to. Gives me till then till sort out one of the cars and organise cash, i'm gonna off myself if i don't make it to the next run! About. Bloody. Time! :yes: Report
October 7, 201114 yr comment_558592 About. Bloody. Time! :yes: I know!!!!!! really not sure what i'll be in. I need to do the trip though, need to do a weekend holiday, been to long! Report
October 7, 201114 yr comment_558598 I know!!!!!! really not sure what i'll be in. I need to do the trip though, need to do a weekend holiday, been to long! Methinks I'm in the same boat as you. :yes: Report
October 7, 201114 yr comment_558601 my 30th is only a week or two after it, might see if i can scam cash outta people for the run :P Report
November 5, 201114 yr comment_564525 Looks like the 21-22nd is going to be the goer at this stage, right? If so, I'll mark it in my little black book! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now