March 11, 200422 yr comment_6364 Hey all i think i have a good idea - listen up. South Bank, Brisbane has Lots of lights, water fountains, Clean nice lookin gardens and best of all - Access - Legal. So, i was thinking, We should get AS MANY people as possible together 1 evevning, have a dinner / bbq some where then continue onto south bank where we could line ALL the cars up and get some Nice Shots - If its done later at night, Garinted to get some Nice Shots - These pics gave me the idea.... (Look at the backround presentation, not nessarly where these pics where taken) I know southbank pretty well - go there a bit with family friends. Any comments ? feed back? yes / no ? :) Report
March 11, 200422 yr comment_6370 those photos are also a very long exposure!! using a flash at night is criminal Report
March 11, 200422 yr comment_6377 Heheh I :) Erin's Skyline its a skyline with rims? whats great about that?...given it is a skyline....even so Report
March 11, 200422 yr Author comment_6380 We like the idea? - i thought u could get to the area in the 2nd 1 - if not, i no there are plenty of other areas around southbank where u could do it in the evening with some water / trees what eva in the backround Report
March 11, 200422 yr comment_6387 I recon there're many other places we should be able to take photos that are at least parking areas... Somehow I don't think bringing a whole heap of cars into a no-standing zone in South Bank to take photos is a good idea. Might get away with it with 1 car, a little hard with a bunch of cars... What about the park under the Story Bridge? Take a low angle shot with the bridge in the background, could be nice. I know I've seen hotrods and a few other gatherings down there before to take photos... Report
March 12, 200422 yr comment_6394 story bridge would be cool what about nebo, glorious or cootha....is there anywhere you can park thats kinda cliffside & with an unobstructed view? i'm a big fan off that look i know the area you are talking about teddy...its right next to qpac so you can drive in there...it's a pickup zone for cars, busses etc...I'm sure we could get cars in there but i doubt we would last long before a rent a cop turns up Report
March 12, 200422 yr Author comment_6396 cool - yeah, nickae86 thats where I'm talkin about ! Even so, We need to have a get together in the late arvo / evening with all the cars together - would look really nice. How about on the way home from gokarts we find a nice place and take some pics? - It would be great - even tho some peopple wont b there, I'm sure we can gather every 1 up later on and get a 'family shot' ! Report
March 12, 200422 yr comment_6426 and if you guys can get ya shit sorted we might even be able to include it in the never to be produced calendar :) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now