Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rians Ke70

Featured Replies

  • Author

Thanks for the pics Matt!

  • Replies 611
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

  • Author

Pimpin'. Wish we had met up before I did the GZE transplant for some pics and a run.

 

We'll have to get them together at some point, hopefully on the track!

  • Author

Hells to the yes. Even the 10 year RC meet at the track/drags would be mad. You can come up and help put it in next week if you want :P

 

AWWWWWWWYEAHHHH. Dude if we lived closer together I would come help out. Actually I would consider driving there just to work on a GZE, if you get stuck on a 2-person job or something just holla.

 

 

Good stuff dude, engine bay setup looks very factory.

 

Cheers big ears.

Edited by rian

if you get stuck on a 2-person job or something just holla.

 

 

If yelling and swearing doesnt help I just might. I don't forsee too much need for help apart from moral support. Plus saying you did your first engine transplant solo would be cool.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

This is what it will look like when I go to the track, plus Kamei front spoiler. Also I now have 4 Hartge wheels!

AWWW YEAHHH

 

(shitty phone pictures sorry)

post-9612-0-14261600-1377694354_thumb.jpg

 

post-9612-0-17499400-1377694379_thumb.jpg

 

post-9612-0-52254700-1377694310_thumb.jpg

Edited by rian

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

is there a race on?

Friday night drift session, Its the Friday before my study week so it should be a treat.

  • Author

If you enter I'll come watch. I don't think my car will drift with the crappy open diff.

You have access to a welder! Its what borg warners are designed for,

Yeah i'll let you know closer to the day dude.

Wheels look awesome Rian, did you pick the other 2 off the chap that I sent to you?:)

  • Author

Cheers Paul!

Yeah grabbed those wheels off that guy, thanks for sorting that out dude.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.