Rians Ke70

rian

• 3 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad

Thanks dudeface. I'll defs let you know if I'm coming down, or if you come up to QR or whatever give me a shout. I just bought a new daily and don't need to rely on the KE70 to get everywhere now, which means it is actually going to see some track time in the very near future ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Do a burnout!

Also just realised I forgot about that cluster, I'll message you when I get some $$ of my mate

I've never actually done a burnout. I don't even know if this car could do a burnout, but I should try it :pirate:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Farrrrrk what happened to this thread!

I haven't done anything to this car in ages. It's been on the same tank of fuel for the last 3 months :blinks:

Someone hit the track with me?

I'm also going to order some bulk 20W-60 Penrite racing oil, anyone in Brisbane want in? It comes in 5L or 20L containers.

• 6 months later...

Tried to drive this thing today and it just backfires like crazy under load, makes zero power etc. Was pretty fun though smashing through my neighbourhood flat out going forty shooting flames and shit.

I'll look at it tomorrow and see what's up. :hammer: