Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spencers Aw11 Mr2 Track/Streeter

Featured Replies

pic related:

 

haters-gonna-hate18.jpg?w=500&h=366

  • Replies 231
  • Views 241.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Paint it army green.         Yes you f@$kers its my new matte black!

  • Na mate , you don't start there! there was a chirade and a mirage that would rape me :laff: Its like tring to do a kickflip when you can't even ollie .

Posted Images

bahhahhaaha, don't worry ill be there tomorrow to take as many bad pics of you as i possibly can :) its the least i can do

 

pic related:

 

haters-gonna-hate18.jpg?w=500&h=366

Haha Spencer, I would have done the same thing. But I would have gone in to buy helmet, boots and gloves and ended up with the suit too. $100 is cheap.

 

Can't win if you don't look cool!!

 

Stu.

  • Author

Was a great day, with everyone being so helpful . Just felt welcome.

Car was a bit rush, getting to bed a 2:30 and waking up at 6:00

 

1st run - Was such a unknown , with me questioning every corner on where to break , speed , line.

 

2nd run - Pushed a little harder and over shot the garage ( a box where you must come to a complete stop of to finsh you run ).

 

3rd run - Dropped tyre pressure from 38psi :bash: to 28psi , big difference! was easier to turn in and just more grip in tight corners. Hit a cone (5 second penalty)

 

4th run - Started working out how hard I could break without locking up, and started driving more flowing setting my speed just before the corner and flow through it. not late break, miss the apex and punch it out the corner.

 

Overall was a good day, going back next month a little bit more preped.( common tools , cable ties , sun cream , tyre pressure gauge , etc ) and some goodies to make me faster ( tyres , coils ) :laff:

 

post-11944-0-02699000-1327884511_thumb.jpg

post-11944-0-15387000-1327884551_thumb.jpg

post-11944-0-13094200-1327884617_thumb.jpg

 

I'll ad some vids and Run Times later !

Edited by Spencer

Following your thread intensely Spencer, my first car was an Aus-delivered AW11, I miss that car more than any other. It was Overrated, white, lowered 2" on Momo Ferraris, Momo twirler, pedals, and gearknob, and mechanically stock.

 

My biggest regret was never seeing any track work - but at 17 that was all done of a weekend over Mt Wellington and Grasstree Hill (Targa Tasmania stage) :happy:

 

Can't wait to see how this project finishes up, just don't let it finish upside down in a ditch, as my AW11 did at the hands of its new owner, 2 weeks after sale.

 

Overall was a good day, going back next month a little bit more preped.( common tools , cable ties , sun cream , tyre pressure gauge , etc ) and some goodies to make me faster ( tyres , coils ) :laff:

 

 

I got a bit sunburnt... was well worth it, would love to run next time but it's too expensive (I'm a tight arse)!

  • Author

Yea , I loved it.. Hooked like a fish! Def going to the next 1 and then maybe start looking into twilight rally ( the event that had so many bad ass cars it scared me so much I didnt enter ) :happy:

Yea , I loved it.. Hooked like a fish! Def going to the next 1 and then maybe start looking into twilight rally ( the event that had so many bad ass cars it scared me so much I didnt enter ) :happy:

 

the first time I took my LJ track car to Wakefield park, they threw me in the "tin top racecar" class....

 

THAT was intimidating and scary!

 

Ive raced Karts, cars etc but in an untested car, the first time its been driven more than un and down my parent street and I got stuck with ex-v8 supercars, aussie racing cars (scariest things! youd be turning into the corner, somewhere no other car could possibly get by, and they would poke it under you!) freaked the ʞ©$ɟ out of me! haha.

 

 

Are you planning to wrap the white bits too? Vinyl wrapping is definitely a good way to have some fun. Only thing I'm not sure on is whether it sweats between the vinyl and the metal (forming moisture and rust?)

  • Author

Hahah don't think I'm ready for door to door racing just yet. Will stick to my sprints :laff:

 

I like the white bits , seriously can't be assed with bodywork as iI might schedule it for some paint after my next event (26 Feb)

Pic's not working for me :(

 

 

Edit: stupid work computers can't play vids :glare:

Edited by 67Rolla-Ken

here pic from the day

post-9919-0-56880400-1328002711_thumb.jpg

Edited by twisted2

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.