Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Aomc Japanese Classic Car Show

Featured Replies

JapaneseClassic.jpg

 

Now that our show is out of the way, we should start planning to have a great presence at this one as well!

 

TCCAV should have a crack at this one I think:

 

ClubJudgingCriteria

 

Put it in your diary for Sunday 26th Feb 2012, as I am tipping it will be a good day.

il be there!!

Ill try my best to this one as well lol

 

 

See ya

 

Jimi

GOR, hanging rock, classic japan day

 

dear 4k, i apologies from now.

 

see you guys there

GOR, hanging rock, classic japan day

 

dear 4k, i apologies from now.

 

see you guys there

 

Don't worry, my 2AC feels its pain! :wink:

DO you have a plan for the layout of the cars? Or just get as many members' cars in as possible?

  • Author

A plan for something that occurs at the end of February? LOL... I am definitely not that organised.

 

Other than get the event on people's radars and into their diaries I have had no thoughts.

 

Open to suggestions - what were you hoping for?

Lol for some reason I had it in my head it was going to be in a few weeks, haha.

Timeline type thing would be cool?

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

And I will push this one up too as I would love to see a great turn out of Toyotas.

Grrrrrrrr, why does all the good stuff have to be over two hours away :bash:

Grrrrrrrr, why does all the good stuff have to be over two hours away :bash:

I was thinking the same thing about hanging rock.

 

Stu

C'mon fellas Whers the spirit?? I'll b there 100% I'm nearly 3 hours away!!

But you wouldnt be draggin 4 kids under 6 along though.....

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Any one got any thoughts on a meet point?

 

I am thinking front carpark of Parkmore Shopping Centre, on Cheltenham Rd, Keysborough, 9am. McDonalds is across the road for those wanting a breakfast hit, and its easy enough to get to off the Eastlink, and about 5 mins to the venue.

Any one got any thoughts on a meet point?

 

I am thinking front carpark of Parkmore Shopping Centre, on Cheltenham Rd, Keysborough, 9am. McDonalds is across the road for those wanting a breakfast hit, and its easy enough to get to off the Eastlink, and about 5 mins to the venue.

 

That should be a good meet point. Plenty of parking and a hungry jacks aswel.

As the 11 still no where near done, I'll be in the datto. So I'll meet up with you guys at parkmore then park away from you guys(club judging purposes).

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.