January 13, 201214 yr comment_577357 Did you thread a shank type nut through it so it doesnt rub the threads on the shock down to nothing? Report
January 13, 201214 yr Author comment_577364 Did you thread a shank type nut through it so it doesnt rub the threads on the shock down to nothing? Nah i didnt :blinks: I just used the nuts that were originally there. Report
January 18, 201214 yr Author comment_578619 looking good man :D Cheers bro, as is yours, yours is gonna be mad. keep me updated! :cool: Report
January 18, 201214 yr comment_578646 Cheers bro, as is yours, yours is gonna be mad. keep me updated! :cool: haha cheers man, i was down the line for a few days, got a few bits from pick a part lol, now gotta help dad do an auto in my sisters vs commo :( lol :y: Edited January 18, 201214 yr by glenpos Report
January 18, 201214 yr comment_578647 Made a custom Rear strut bar! Does it feel any different to drive? I know my front one on the Altezza smoothed out the "go-off-line" in a bumpy corner. Report
January 19, 201214 yr Author comment_578698 Does it feel any different to drive? I know my front one on the Altezza smoothed out the "go-off-line" in a bumpy corner. Havnt driven it since too be honest, aha, i still have to go for my L's.... Guess its up to my old man to tell the difference Report
January 25, 201214 yr comment_580110 looking good mate keep up the good work hope to see when done :dance: Report
January 25, 201214 yr comment_580207 Awesome thread bud, keep it up.. Take a look at my build thread *The Steezy Ke70* and the photos of my boot any genius ideas for building a strut brace taking into account I have a sub and amp box in my boot... Report
January 26, 201214 yr Author comment_580290 Ammeter Taking off the Panhard rod, to paint and clean up Finished product, went to autobarn, had to get these, http://www.nolathane.com.au/product_detail.php?part_number=48061 didnt have any left Report
January 26, 201214 yr comment_580300 Ammeter Taking off the Panhard rod, to paint and clean up Finished product, went to autobarn, had to get these, http://www.nolathane.com.au/product_detail.php?part_number=48061 didnt have any left i like the orange, it says look at me ;) :y: Report
January 26, 201214 yr comment_580301 You like to paint stuff don't you! Though it does look a lot better. BTW the Nolathane link doesn't work properly. So you put new bushes in the panhard, did you notice a difference in handling when driving it? I want to get new bushes but couldn't be bothered putting them in haha. Report
January 26, 201214 yr comment_580302 When I put my whiteline panhard in with good bushes I could tell the difference. With an RA60 brace it should be tight, if I can ever find one. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now