Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Peanut Bait

Featured Replies

  • Author

Got stuck into it, re gapped the new plugs, hooked up the temp gauge, remounted the voltmeter.

Hooked blue LED's into the gauges. Rewired my rear speakers. Tried to rewire the horn but its poked, need a new one.

 

IMAG0492.jpgIMAG0493.jpgIMAG0494.jpg

 

A bit of blood for good measure

 

IMAG0495.jpg

IMAG0496.jpgIMAG0498.jpgIMAG0508.jpgIMAG0511.jpgIMAG0514.jpg

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 781.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I actually snapped one of the mounting points off so I went, f**k it, all the mechanisms were smooth as.   It was close to the end of the day after 7 hours without a break and id run out of beer.

  • basic, crude, K MOTOR POWER!

  • *sigh   this is why I usually don't ask for help on here. guaranteed someone knows but all I get is f**king fishtanks :|

Posted Images

So is the engine running properly now?

 

Water temp sensor install looks good. I think I'm going to install mine like that too.

  • Author

So I'll start it, eventually, and ill need to hold the accelerator down, then the volts will rise from 12 to 14 then i get a high pitched whine through the speakers, once I get the whine and its at 14V it will idle.

 

Still coughing and spluttering. Might need to gap the plugs a bit better, possibly shell out for good ones.

 

Or buy a Hyundai Excel.

 

http://youtu.be/U49k-2oEbr0

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

Does it do that when the engine is hot? Like if you tried to start it again after it had already been running for a while?

...Yeah you should buy an Excel.

 

But seriously, have you run it in diagnostic mode?

 

Was this engine wired using the original AE82 wiring harness?

  • Author

 

 

But seriously, have you run it in diagnostic mode?

 

Was this engine wired using the original AE82 wiring harness?

 

No idea. I'm assuming so.

 

Run diagnostic = every fault code ha ha ha ha.

Man I miss my 4k.

ʞ©$ɟ bitches KE70s

get money KE20

 

 

word yo?

Edited by rian

Mechanic time?? It ran pretty well after my mate had a look at it...Couldn't hurt man, even if it means you just find out exactly what the problem is....

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.