Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Peanut Bait

Featured Replies

  • Author

Sooooo, my air box cost me $95 and one of the off cuts punctured my tyre.

New tyre is cheap and bulges and rubs, not happy.

 

 

IMAG0260.jpg

 

Indicators? What indicators officer?

 

IMAG0261.jpg

IMAG0262.jpg

 

 

 

Sealed my tail lights...

 

IMAG0256.jpg

 

IMAG0257.jpg

 

IMAG0258.jpg

 

 

Fitted washer bottle, ghetto style. But it works.

 

IMAG0263.jpg

 

IMAG0264.jpg

 

IMAG0265.jpg

 

 

And I know its not much in the scheme of the awesome builds on here but I was happy!

 

 

http://youtu.be/ser8cGQ9jXk

 

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 781.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I actually snapped one of the mounting points off so I went, f**k it, all the mechanisms were smooth as.   It was close to the end of the day after 7 hours without a break and id run out of beer.

  • basic, crude, K MOTOR POWER!

  • *sigh   this is why I usually don't ask for help on here. guaranteed someone knows but all I get is f**king fishtanks :|

Posted Images

What size tyre is that? and did someone puncture your tyre?!

Hahaha that hi cam badge covers those holes almost like it was ment to be :D

  • Author

Hahaha that hi cam badge covers those holes almost like it was ment to be :D

 

Need to make a 5mm surround out of some 3mm rubber to make it look legit.

 

Nice cheap easy option though ha!

 

 

 

It does look good aye :)

 

Maybe go to the wreckers and go peel off the side indicators and use the black base they sit on, of a falcon like mine and mod that to suit?? :D

Edited by SLW42

Hahahahaha yeah it'll happen in afew months, when when... I mean IF you feel like changing it :P

  • Author

Finally got some eucalyptus oil and cleaned up the guards. I don't think Ill have a runny nose again for at least 12 years.

 

Made a rubber seal to go behind the HICAM badges covering the indicator holes. Looks quite legit.

 

Handles like a go-kart now.

 

And the bloody drivers side guard strip that has been everywhere since I bought this car decided to disappear after the great garage clean so if you have destripped your car and have one laying around??? Would be much appreciated.

 

 

IMG_8108.JPG

 

IMG_8109.JPG

 

IMG_8110.JPG

 

IMG_8111.JPG

 

IMG_8112.JPG

 

IMG_8113.JPG

 

IMG_8114.JPG

 

IMG_8115.JPG

 

IMG_8116.JPG

 

IMG_8113.JPG

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

  • Author

So I failed miserably today.

 

Got home and noticed there was a water leak from the thermo housing, new gasket needed.

 

Long story short ended up pulling the timing belt off ( total n00b sh*t), now its all kinds of f**ked.

 

Managed to get it running to get it in the garage but I might be out by a tooth on the crank.

 

I am a retard. Yes I know this.

 

But I learned a lot.

You have probably made the same mistake I did with my mates ke70 first time I screwed his 4agte together.

I can't remember exactly how you do it off the top of my head, but from memory you need to time the cams off two different crank positions which are marked.

Had a few jimmys today so I may be wrong.

Why did you pull the timing belt off? :S

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.