Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Peanut Bait

Featured Replies

Beer fixes everything. Or makes things worse...

 

I always get this one wrong...

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 782k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I actually snapped one of the mounting points off so I went, f**k it, all the mechanisms were smooth as.   It was close to the end of the day after 7 hours without a break and id run out of beer.

  • basic, crude, K MOTOR POWER!

  • *sigh   this is why I usually don't ask for help on here. guaranteed someone knows but all I get is f**king fishtanks :|

Posted Images

  • Author

The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.

 

In all honesty I just didnt think through what I was doing as I wanted to get to the kawana car meet.

Never really messed with a 4age much.

 

Now I know.

 

As long as I take something away from it and learn a few things its not a total loss.

  • Author

Sweet, its purring like a kitten now.

 

Had a digital tacho I found in the glove box, didn't wanna be a dick and mount it in the cabin as I have a tacho dash so I just hooked it up for shuts'n'gigs.

 

Which was good as I was idling at 1400rpm but got it down to about 980.

 

IMAG0282.jpg

 

Well that's the first time I've seen that done :lol:

 

Looks the same as my Dakota Digital ones.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

I have decided to go fender mirrors, so i bade my time waiting for the right pair to come along and found these TE71 ones with the chrome trim.

 

Sexy as, exactly what I wanted, and an excellent price, just need to make up a backing plate and I'll throw them on friday avo.

 

And Justin these are the ones with the movable mirror inside the head so no-one can knock them out of alignment :y:

 

IMAG0300.jpg

 

  • Author

The missus was watching My Kitchen Rules and I can't stand being in the same room as that, plus 2 early evening V's = motivation.

 

Gonna need to make an angled spacer up so they sit up more but I do like.

 

Completely changes the look of the car.

 

1.JPG

 

2.JPG

 

3.JPG

 

4.JPG

 

5.JPG

 

6.JPG

 

haters-gonna-hate-11.jpg

I have decided to go fender mirrors, so i bade my time waiting for the right pair to come along and found these TE71 ones with the chrome trim.

 

Sexy as, exactly what I wanted, and an excellent price, just need to make up a backing plate and I'll throw them on friday avo.

 

And Justin these are the ones with the movable mirror inside the head so no-one can knock them out of alignment :y:

 

post-8907-0-54484400-1332319386_thumb.jpg

 

 

Awwww you thought of me when you bought them :D hahaha

 

They look good man say better than the cheap China shit most people buy, have you gotten used to them yet?

Neat.

  • Author

So after trying to find an angled spacer for my mirrors (no luck) I eventually decided to make my own.

 

Started with a bit of perspex and cut it down the middle on an angle.

Absolute mission, they were gonna charge me $40 to laser cut it so I just bought a $7 hacksaw.

 

IMAG0311.jpg

 

IMAG0310.jpg

 

 

Smoothed it all out with an angle grinder drilled some holes and test fit it.

 

IMAG0304.jpg

 

IMAG0305.jpg

 

IMAG0306.jpg

 

IMAG0307.jpg

 

 

A bit hard to tell as the car is still jacked up but I reckon I nailed it. (2nd photo for comparison)

 

IMAG0308.jpg

 

IMAG0309.jpg

 

 

Just gotta sand 'em and paint them and mount them.

I have another idea for the mirrors but Ill keep that to myself for now.

  • Author

Got the spacers fit on both sides and they are pretty much perfect now.

Need to pull them back off to paint the spacers but that can wait till I have everything I need to finish them.

 

Opinions, keep them black or colour match them with the car?

IMAG0324.jpg

 

 

 

 

Cleaned up the exhaust tips too after my previous hack job.

 

 

IMAG0327.jpg

IMAG0326.jpg

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

Leave the mirrors black man, it breaks up the beigeness hahaha

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.