Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Peanut Bait

Featured Replies

  • Author

^ lol, scavenger

 

BTW Reed when is the next cruise?

 

I'll organise one after AJD. Gonna see if the megacruise idea has some interest first.

 

And good call Chris, salvage everything. It's not being cheap its being eco friendly ha ha

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 782.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I actually snapped one of the mounting points off so I went, f**k it, all the mechanisms were smooth as.   It was close to the end of the day after 7 hours without a break and id run out of beer.

  • basic, crude, K MOTOR POWER!

  • *sigh   this is why I usually don't ask for help on here. guaranteed someone knows but all I get is f**king fishtanks :|

Posted Images

I'll organise one after AJD. Gonna see if the megacruise idea has some interest first.

 

And good call Chris, salvage everything. It's not being cheap its being eco friendly ha ha

 

 

Haha yeah, so you still keen to come down next weekend.. The Grinch should be on the road very soon!

What servo?

 

I have heard of this before where people claim that the car will run better on 95 than on 98.

  • Author

Just a random Matilda.

 

It was pulling so much harder. Once I hit the sweet spot it was pushing me back.

 

140+ kph in 3rd and felt like it had a bit more.

 

Makes me wanna get out of limp mode hard out.

Just a random Matilda.

 

It was pulling so much harder. Once I hit the sweet spot it was pushing me back.

 

140+ kph in 3rd and felt like it had a bit more.

 

Makes me wanna get out of limp mode hard out.

 

Do you always get 98 from the matilda?

Nah. I'm gonna shop around I think.

 

I am thinking that you got the matilda 95+ ethanol :D

 

I will have to give that a go one week in the ute as there are only 2 caltex servos near me that sell E10 91 where as there was a lot more.

Are you scared now?

 

'inb4 your fuel lines are going to fall out and your engine will melt'

Terrified, mortified but its justified.

 

I used to run the 82 on v-power racing which was an ethanol blend and there was no problem, the ute runs on ethanol fuel and has done for the last 8 months, COME AT ME FUEL LINES.

i used ethanol fuel and nothing crazy happened lol. some cars have issues but all mine have loved it haha.

Ive been running 98 since I got it.

 

No more. Ill test the ethanol 95 and the normal 95. I also can get 98 ethanol though I'm pretty sure i used it before and it was meh.

 

You need to advance the timing to get the right benefits from ethanol, I am running around 50 degrees advance.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.