Peanut Bait

B.L.Z.BUB

Members dont see this ad

Want it to stop, turn and ride better first.

Once that is done I'll look at engine mods.

I enjoy it how it is anyway. I'm not a street warrior.

If I do engine mods it'll be throttle bodies or carbs. NA FTW

Fair enough. I'm not a street warrior either, I know people that are/were and it normally gets them one of two places, Loss of licence and heavy fines or in a crash or both.

I don't mind having the power there though.

I don't have a trailer or a tow car so I'm aiming for a streetable track car somewhere down the line.

All depends on what you want the car for i suppose.

Those turbo thingys are pretty fun though....haha

Edited by willis

Fair enough. I'm not a street warrior either, I know people that are/were and it normally gets them one of two places, Loss of licence and heavy fines or in a crash or both.

I don't mind having the power there though.

I don't have a trailer or a tow car so I'm aiming for a streetable track car somewhere down the line.

All depends on what you want the car for i suppose.

Those turbo thingys are pretty fun though....haha

Mines a daily, needs to be semi drivable.

The only point of getting more power would be to beat people in a straight line = fines.

I'd rather a brand new Commonwhore struggle to keep up through some hills, and they already do. cool.gif

Mines a daily, needs to be semi drivable.

The only point of getting more power would be to beat people in a straight line = fines.

I'd rather a brand new Commonwhore struggle to keep up through some hills, and they already do. cool.gif

I'm hearing ya. Those damn commolords... Some of them honestly make me laugh. The ones with UNIT and JETpilot stickers all over them. Chromed up tailights and gold painted "trim" on the bodywork going gutter to gutter. I think I saw one with the "JDM as ʞ©$ɟ" arrow on it...Man...

I think this gives "ghetto" a whole new meaning!Best of luck and I hope it works for you but I would have thought that the side walls of the bottle would be to thin to hold a tapped thread and allow for reasonable tightening of the fittings?

G'day Reed , Tidier looking 70 than the Previous one , Looks like your've been having some great fun with Previous dodgy repairs/mods , I had a Beige KE70 around 15 years ago & my Garndma bought a Yellow Auto one brand new ,

I have done 2 4AGE-KE38 conversions years ago & still have the Manual in the pic below , I bought this to wire the cars up using the Factory ECU's , My one I fitted a Speed Sensor to the Speedo cable & My mates one we didn't , Everything else was Identical , My car pulled harder & definitley had more top end than his , Neither of these 2 wagons had Surge tanks & in both when below 1/2 tank Cornering would cause cutout/missfire too , Definitely needed them ,

I noticed your not running a Oxygen sensor either , this is crucial to get Air/Fuel ratio's correct , Running without these sensors put the car in Get home/limp type Mod , Add the Oxy , Speed sensors & tune it & I think it should go better ,

Yes Hacksaw the Tips , Slant looks cool in its own way

If your interested in the Toyota Manual I would be prepared to sell it as I no longer have a need for it ,

Cheers

Dave

IMG-7.jpg

Edited by ijg033

Every time I see that your thread has been bumped up on the main page I'm like, "oh dayummm, what's wrong with Reed's car now??". Haha

Seriously loving that surge tank. lol so good! :y:

Edited by rian