Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Peanut Bait

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 781.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I actually snapped one of the mounting points off so I went, f**k it, all the mechanisms were smooth as.   It was close to the end of the day after 7 hours without a break and id run out of beer.

  • basic, crude, K MOTOR POWER!

  • *sigh   this is why I usually don't ask for help on here. guaranteed someone knows but all I get is f**king fishtanks :|

Posted Images

  • Author

 

 

I noticed your not running a Oxygen sensor either , this is crucial to get Air/Fuel ratio's correct , Running without these sensors put the car in Get home/limp type Mod , Add the Oxy , Speed sensors & tune it & I think it should go better ,

 

 

 

The O2 sensor was gonna get done, the speed sensor is news to me (*adds it to the list).

 

And just to keep with every other post I put on here something broke.

 

The exhaust hangers at the rear snapped off making the next rubber set pop off the mounts.

Man it was loud rattling against the panhard rod all the way home.

 

But all this aside and all the things I have to do its running a hell of a lot better than it was.

 

 

 

is it going to make it down to warwick on friday night? or do i need to keep a car trailer handy?

well we shall have an arsenal of tools here and the rc pit crew of course

What is this speed sensor that is being spoken of?

  • Author

What is this speed sensor that is being spoken of?

 

Makes the car rev higher. Though I should get a diagnostic warning if mine isnt operational and I'm not.

 

Actually i just did another one and I'm getting 2.3.5.6.9.10. Nice

 

http://www.ae82.net/showthread.php?2512-4age-Diagnostic-System-(AE82)

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

2.3.5.6.9.10.

 

family_guy_do_not_want.jpg?w=720

Edited by rian

The Speed sensor I had fitted to the Speedo cable was just a Universal VDO unit (As was advised to be suitable), I wired it to the Computer as per Factory , At the time it cost around $100 ,

 

Good list of Codes there Reed , Minor crap really but all makes a difference ,

 

Cheers

 

Dave

Bring those offcuts with you when you come down next weekend <3 ;)

Edited by chrisfindlay

^ lol, scavenger

 

BTW Reed when is the next cruise?

Edited by rian

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.