Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Peanut Bait

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 781.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I actually snapped one of the mounting points off so I went, f**k it, all the mechanisms were smooth as.   It was close to the end of the day after 7 hours without a break and id run out of beer.

  • basic, crude, K MOTOR POWER!

  • *sigh   this is why I usually don't ask for help on here. guaranteed someone knows but all I get is f**king fishtanks :|

Posted Images

  • Author

Already committed Matt, if I'm not happy with the finish I might take you up on it for a final coat but my first roller attempt on the green car came up surprisingly good.

 

At the moment I just want it all one colour.

Looks good. Solid effort with the video, ha I'm too lazy for that. Or to do a build thread.

came out great mate..!

lol at bub in the vid

"What Daddy doin?"

 

:-)

Edited by nerfbat

Looks good from afar but afar from good.

 

Just drive it.... Love it.

  • Author

I don't care how it looks, I want it to be one colour and drive awesome. I can't see the outside from the drives seat, and as long as its fun to drive I'm happy.

 

6 days and I can take it for a fang. :dancetall:

You should have fixed the dints!

 

All though body work is super lame and I dislike it.

Not a huge 70 fan, But this i like and grant scotts one aswell. I'm a lil further off till i can drive (10 weeks) so no chance of "get your licence back cruise" but when i do, woudlnt mind seeing yours and a few others in the flesh or metal rather.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.