Ae71 4Agze Race Car Build Sold :(

glenpos

Members dont see this ad

i'm really not sure about the windscreen, their turning into real tight arses now so yeah i don't know.

not going anymore, was going with a mate in his eight six but that blew up haha.

got a windscrren today for 40, and yeah thats why i patched it up coz i thought they would be a bit picky, oh bugger :y:

got a bit more done today, windscreen in, brake pads in, cleaned it out, washed it, wacked the passenger seat, mirror and sun visors and left door trim back on, so i can take my sister for a spin on the track on Saturday :y:

post-15067-0-59765800-1327486262_thumb.jpg

post-15067-0-45272600-1327486291_thumb.jpg

post-15067-0-44603500-1327486324_thumb.jpg

post-15067-0-16851900-1327486351_thumb.jpg

post-15067-0-73447800-1327486373_thumb.jpg

cleaned the tip a bit, looks better now :y:

post-15067-0-80394100-1327486401_thumb.jpg

bonnets not shut haha

post-15067-0-08069100-1327486426_thumb.jpg

Edited by glenpos

WINTON TOMORROW WINTON TOMORROW WINTON TOMORROW WINTON TOMORROW WINTON TOMORROW WINTON TOMORROW WINTON TOMORROW WINTON TOMORROW WINTON TOMORROW WINTON TOMORROW WINTON TOMORROW WINTON TOMORROW WINTON TOMORROW WINTON TOMORROW WINTON TOMORROW WINTON TOMORROW WINTON TOMORROW WINTON TOMORROW WINTON TOMORROW WINTON TOMORROW WINTON TOMORROW WINTON TOMORROW WINTON TOMORROW WINTON TOMORROW WINTON TOMORROW WINTON TOMORROW WINTON TOMORROW WINTON TOMORROW WINTON TOMORROW WINTON TOMORROW WINTON TOMORROW WINTON TOMORROW WINTON TOMORROW WINTON TOMORROW WINTON TOMORROW WINTON TOMORROW WINTON TOMORROW WINTON TOMORROW WINTON TOMORROW WINTON TOMORROW

:D :y: :D :y: :D :y: :D :y: :D :y: :D :y: :D :y:

winton was awesome, got about 15 laps but the alternators not charging and the fuel filter kept blocking up, seemed to handle good, so just thrashed dads ea 5spd around for the rest of the day :y: i don't have a good vid, my sister was videoing and didn't get anything good but ohwell :P

Hi Glen,

I must say this looked great at Winton yesterday. Sorry I couldnt come over for a chat, it stood out when I saw you passing to the scruteneering :y: It was amusing watching some of the Fords, more so the ones with standard suspension!

Keep up the good work :y:

hey mate, cheers, it was going alright, first go in it but the fuel filter kept blocking, the gold ea with the blue wheels? thats my dads it towed me over there, he drove it and i drove it when the rolla stopped felt like a boat haha, we just got it for doing a bit of work on a van, 5speed manual, fully stock, we didn't get time to painting the wheels or putting our other wheels on the ford lol, where you in the white ke70? do you have any pics of mine, i don't the only one i have is one i found of it broken down haha :y:

Hi a mate of mine said he seen a red KE70 being trailered up from Melb for this so I thought it must have been you. You will have to bring it out next tampered day when we get back down there.

yeah i came from euroa, about 40 minutes away from winton :y: I'm going to try and get to the sprint race this year :P

Yes I was one of the guys, I was passenger in the white ae71 and a few others. I saw you from the sheds as you were rolling to the scruteneers :) I do recall a gold ea actually, and those manual ones go hard! Its hard to believe cars such as those are "old" now, but its good to see them being enjoyed on the track :y:

Ive never went to a event like this so I was taking it all in and never took any photos :n: