Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ae71 4Agze Race Car Build Sold :(

Featured Replies

G'day all, my name is glen, I'm 16 and I'm new to rollaclub, i have already done most of what I'm doing to my rolla but ill share the pics ive got of what i have done and as i go, hope you all enjoy biggrin.gif

 

 

I bought my ke70 for $300 with a bigport 4agze, it had been sitting in a paddock at a pumpkin farm for 7years in Healesville vic, which my cousin came across at a garage sale, after a few days of trying to get her running i thought i'd wack a set of rings and bearings and a head gasket in her, and give the motor a respray, anyways ill put more info on as i put pics on, I'm painting it at the moment but its too bloody hot wink.gif Its cost me around $800 to where i am atm!

 

 

when i got her home

post-15067-0-19367000-1325580606_thumb.jpg

 

post-15067-0-55996700-1325580641_thumb.jpg

 

post-15067-0-44906900-1325580681_thumb.jpg

 

post-15067-0-81943500-1325580709_thumb.jpg

 

The 3 piece work ewing wheels that came on the rolla got a clean up and are now on my rt80 corona biggrin.gif

post-15067-0-85789600-1325580786_thumb.jpg

 

 

cleaned up the ports a bit

post-15067-0-20290100-1325580470_thumb.jpg

 

after a while with some mr muscle heavy duty oven cleaner biggrin.gif

post-15067-0-02335100-1325581242_thumb.jpg

 

 

after i put rings and bearings in i sprayed the bottom end, she came up shweeeeeeeeet,

i painted up the valve covers and cam gears!

post-15067-0-54292100-1325580880_thumb.jpg

 

 

front mount with the front fixed and my indicators setup haha

post-15067-0-02739700-1325580942_thumb.jpg

 

 

fire extinguisher and seat and tip tacho i fixed

post-15067-0-92063000-1325581037_thumb.jpg

 

where I'm at now, my first paint job, probs wont come up great but at least I'm doing it myself!

post-15067-0-44378400-1325581075_thumb.jpg

 

my pod filter my sis got me for xmas haha!

[post-15067-0-73032500-1325581105_thumb.jpg

 

my paint!

post-15067-0-96194300-1325581529_thumb.jpg

 

 

 

 

Thats all for now, ill keep uploading as i go, heres a link to it running, lil skid, lol !

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vkD4Walpwk&feature=g-upl&context=G24cfe1dAUAAAAAAADAA

skid

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83-D0UbbNKQ&feature=g-upl&context=G2b437fbAUAAAAAAABAA

7,000RPM super charger test;)

post-15067-0-31612600-1325580167_thumb.jpg

Edited by glenpos

  • Replies 113
  • Views 95k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • got koni adjustable rear shocks out of a celica at pick a part, they are shorter so the spring can't fall out, for $45, and a reconditioned alternator for $45 out of a camry, i just have to modify my

Posted Images

  • Author

Either my interwebs is shit or you didnt add your pics to the post.

Yeah i fkd up, I'm fixing it now haha, first time :(

Nice find, love what you have done with the engine bay.

  • Author

cheers guys, i fixed the topic, but i got rid of half the photos, ill upload the rest some other time!

Nice score dude, whats the plan with this girl, road rego? or just a tracker? Great start!

  • Author

Nice score dude, whats the plan with this girl, road rego? or just a tracker? Great start!

cheers, nah I'm gonna do drift and track days:P

  • Author

$300.... :(

haha I'm still shocked i got her for that much :D

  • Author

Feck, $300 absolute bargain.

yeah it was sick :P

  • Author

the Rona looks awesome too.

thanks mate, iv'e had it since i was 14, done allot of work to it :P

Going to say this the only way I know how...

 

I hate you.

 

Love it man!

 

Cheers, Jake.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.