January 4, 201214 yr comment_575444 I am going to give this a go with the blessing of irokin. (Chur) The idea is there have been some amazingly mad comments and threads last year.: This is for: Best comment: Best thread in 'Off Topic': Best picture: Best video: Best Randomness: I think those categories are enough for a first try. Post a link to this thread with a direct link to a comment, picture, video etc but it must be from RC. Voting is by clicking the +1 button on the post. I'll keep this updated daily until the 25th of January. EDIT: If you can't find it but we all agree. it counts. Edited January 4, 201214 yr by B.L.Z.BUB Report
January 4, 201214 yr Author Popular Post comment_575490 I'm gonna kick it off, 7shades for this gem. Report
January 4, 201214 yr comment_575504 My nominations (bloody hard, sooo much great stuff!) - Best comment: Redwarf. Thread's locked so I can't quote it but here's a link. Edited January 5, 201214 yr by carbonboy Report
January 5, 201214 yr comment_575513 with the voting side of things, how will you know which post we're voting for? for example if you vote carbonboy's post, are you rating all the posts he's listed, or can you single out one? sorry to make it complicated... Report
January 5, 201214 yr comment_575534 and to be an asshole, how do iPhone users vote? sorry to make it complicated Report
January 5, 201214 yr comment_575546 with the voting side of things, how will you know which post we're voting for? for example if you vote carbonboy's post, are you rating all the posts he's listed, or can you single out one? sorry to make it complicated... Split them into individual posts. No harm done, there's no post count anyway. and to be an asshole, how do iPhone users vote? sorry to make it complicated Use the full site or don't? Report
January 5, 201214 yr comment_575555 Best Off-Topic thread: t18drifts WMMH. What makes you happy thread. Report
January 5, 201214 yr comment_575557 Best Video: ke70btk for this (page 57 of YouTube videos thread) - Grinding the crack Report
January 5, 201214 yr comment_575558 Best Randomness: ke70dave for this effort - Edited January 5, 201214 yr by carbonboy Report
January 6, 201214 yr comment_575887 Evan G for his comment in Mhmills AE71 thread. "I'm going to call you passion fingers from now on Because everything you touch you ʞ©$ɟ!" Report
January 6, 201214 yr comment_575908 Dave posted this comment, But it was Trev who worded this on the last RC cruise for the Brisbane people, What is said in my signature :y: http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/56221-pre-xmas-brisbane-cruise/page__view__findpost__p__571108 Seems we can't get a cruise right haha but its all about good company :cool: Report
January 6, 201214 yr comment_575912 and to be an asshole, how do iPhone users vote? sorry to make it complicated So people who choose to use iphones can't vote?... I can't see a problem with that :lol: Report
January 7, 201214 yr Author comment_576045 Hmm didnt really generate the kind of interest I'd hoped, but any good reminders of epic events are welcome. Report
January 9, 201214 yr Author comment_576458 If you have an iPhone you can always say, hey I like that post about the thing? Reply to a topic you agree with? Best quote has to be for me the one in my signature. Who wrote it? "Its (not) a meaty taco its a 5 inch hektometer" I agree with the WMMH thread, was a good counter to WGMG. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now