December 11, 201114 yr comment_570984 Yeah guys thanks for showing up for a great day :dance: REED I hope Sam is OK mate......Really appreciate that you still rocked up with so much stuff happening.....Top effort as usual :y: I reckon a regular hills run should start happening in the New year............ Report
December 11, 201114 yr comment_570998 great turnout guys thanks for inviting me along....even though i held ALL of you up with the albino rhino (as my brother calls it) hopefully get to come to the all jap day next year. Report
December 11, 201114 yr comment_571002 Hope to have something decent done to my car and bring to all jap day. I'm looking forward to any future mods to the T18, because I know the plans are wild! Report
December 11, 201114 yr comment_571032 Hope all is well buzzbub, it was a pretty fun day! I think yesterday was good evidence that you don't need a fancy done up car to enjoy yourself on a cruise! everyone seemed to enjoy the drive, and we had good fun at the meeting spots just chattin about cars, the way cruises are supposed to be! Il'l have to bring my petrol RC car along next time and join in. was good to see the rain stay away untill the home stretch, and i reckon the rain kept away the cyclists! I hope i wasnt going too slow for some of you, i figured if nisrola wasnt right up my tail i was doing alright! Very impressed with the blokes that drove up from warrick, thats commitment! definately another one just like it the future, ill get my butt into gear and get a BBQ that works this time. Report
December 11, 201114 yr comment_571033 When is the all Jap day? if its still a few months away might be more finished. Report
December 12, 201114 yr comment_571058 Was a great morning to start off with weather wise, and was warm up at the lookout, Hope all is well Reed with Sam, beers although were subtle still cooled off the day, went to the Eatons Hill Tavern after that also, haha Dave, I did not drive too aggresive and is always good to keep some space between some cars given the previous days weather, is that a good excuse, haha I did come unstuck a few times and could feel the rear end wanting to let go Trev, mesmerizing is the word you will need to add to your vocab with the leaves swirling and ducking around corners in the race line, Chris and Justin, I know you both miss driving a Corolla of some decription, in time boys Guys from Warwick, RC cars were mad, nitro is awesome, haha thanks for coming up also, Doug, I have to say rather great of you to not use colorful language this time round :wink: Jake, cheers for making the venture on the bike, I know I bullied you going up the hill haha So in short it seems I had a camera and will have to load up some pics, will do later today Report
December 12, 201114 yr Author comment_571098 Sams all good guys we got a diagnosis so hopefully its uphill from here. Anyone got pics of my car dropping its guts. ha ha. Report
December 12, 201114 yr comment_571106 Anyone got pics of my car dropping its guts. ha ha. One better you and the car And everyone watching over Seems people can't read the signs here is the distance Trev, I don't know what to make of this pic Or Justin for that matter Dave and I talkin shop Report
December 12, 201114 yr comment_571108 haha nice photos! good photo of me in photo number 1... as trev said..... Rollaclub cruise, subaru leading, followed by a ford, then a toyota, followed by a nissan powered toyota. with a nissan ute, another falcon, 4wd surf, and a late model corolla wagon! who said rollaclub isnt diverse! Report
December 12, 201114 yr comment_571111 Keen for,the next one guys definitly another mountain run and we shall try doin this once,or more,times a year lol Report
December 12, 201114 yr comment_571121 Aww giving me Abit too much credit dave Dougy was tailing you guys I was watching our 6 in the tank. only got a few shots for the day thought i had better put them up....sorry reed you seem to be the center of attention :P Edited December 12, 201114 yr by madKE35coupe Report
December 12, 201114 yr comment_571223 it was a pretty fun day! I think yesterday was good evidence that you don't need a fancy done up car to enjoy yourself on a cruise! everyone seemed to enjoy the drive, and we had good fun at the meeting spots just chattin about cars, the way cruises are supposed to be! Il'l have to bring my petrol RC car along next time and join in. i figured if nisrola wasnt right up my tail i was doing alright! Was a hell of a day and I hope it is repeated. Dave, I did not drive too aggresive and is always good to keep some space between some cars given the previous days weather, is that a good excuse, haha I did come unstuck a few times and could feel the rear end wanting to let go Trev, mesmerizing is the word you will need to add to your vocab with the leaves swirling and ducking around corners in the race line, Wish I got that pic :( Oh and sorry for hurrying you along and nearly going up your ass :P Trev, I don't know what to make of this pic Or Justin for that matter weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee haha nice photos! good photo of me in photo number 1... as trev said..... Rollaclub cruise, subaru leading, followed by a ford, then a toyota, followed by a nissan powered toyota. with a nissan ute, another falcon, 4wd surf, and a late model corolla wagon! who said rollaclub isnt diverse! It is always good to have a mixed group of cars as even though we joined for the love of toyota, we have stayed on as mates. Keen for,the next one guys definitly another mountain run and we shall try doin this once,or more,times a year lol KEEP ME UPDATED, as said, will be getting new front brakes and putting the new rear tires on and maybe giving it more hell. Report
December 12, 201114 yr Author comment_571243 Seems people can't read the signs can't of been going that fast my arm is resting on the window :laff: Report
December 12, 201114 yr comment_571247 Yeah thanks to all for making it a safe and enjoyable day...was a fairly good turnout too Was also great to see more than one corolla on a cruise, its been a while...lol Maybe a re-run in mid Feb 2012? ? Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now