Rollaclub Big Day Out 18Th Of March

still cruizin

i may not have the flashest looking corolla, or the horsepower to keep up but that can't stop me from organising a club meet, right???

and it would give me a chance to meet some fellow faces of rollaclub so i am planning a day out from sydney to wollongong on sunday the 18th of march... the starting point will be cumberland highway macdonalds/krispy kremes in liverpool at 10-10:30 then we will head down heathcote road onto princes highway at heathcote and on to stanwell park for a breif hiatus/refuel (if need be), then on down to wollongong where we will have a bbq lunch at stuart park...

i will do a run around for the bbq coz i should be able to get snags and bread for next to nothing but that doesnt stop you from bringing your own meat/salad... bring the family and don't forget the bat n ball or footy but most of all don't forget to bring the camera

hopefully mother nature is nice enough to provide a nice day

let me know if ur coming, or if you have suggestions either on here or on 0449772165 (my names justin by the way)

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive been wanting to organise a cruze also, do you mind if the RadRollaz Club tags along. I should be able to get a few of the boys together for this one everyone loves a woolongong cruze through the National park maybe. Ill just have to check it doesnt fall on the same day as ToyMods dyno day this year.

Ive been wanting to organise a cruze also, do you mind if the RadRollaz Club tags along. I should be able to get a few of the boys together for this one everyone loves a woolongong cruze through the National park maybe. Ill just have to check it doesnt fall on the same day as ToyMods dyno day this year.

mate, the more the merrier... I blew my head gasket today so looks like i'll be changin the gasket and porting my head... it was a 2 day job 3 weeks ago... hopefully i can knock it off all in 1 day this time... might do it tomorrow

• 2 weeks later...