Aaronsae71 Ke70/71

aaronsae71

Members dont see this ad

Thanks for the replies guys all positive so far, i agree its such a difference when you convert the front end from slant to flat and the Crome bumpers look so much better than plastic ones, and the guy who sold them to me is a champ lol. And the 4ac is such a difference to a 4k I think it would have at least twice the power. yea the extractors are home made but I think you can buy them from an exhaust shop. I was actually lucky with the front end I bought it as you see it paint wise and just had to put the pin stripes on.

yea still got it ordered dx tail lights for it about a week ago and prob gonna get the chrome bumpers with end caps new and complete for $350 posted but no brackets so gonna go to my crash repairer and ask how much to do it. i am looking for a 1997 suzuki sierra so hard to find especially a decent one best one so far is in queensland. got the HJ61 back gonna put the wiring loom in this saturday and other various things its looking good $8000 paint and panel work.