Front End Conversion

kale

i want to front end convert my corolla

post-15498-0-99718000-1330561270_thumb.jpg

from this standard front to the seca model ive had a look it look's like it would work body lines and sutch all line up it would mean from what i can see new guards, bonnet, lights and indicator and grill but would it look alright? :hmm:

post-15498-0-94477900-1330561569_thumb.jpg

Edited by kale

Members dont see this ad
would it look alright?

Just go back and take two photos from exactly the same position and photochop it. Those are close, but the angle is slightly different. Stand around a small area and shoot 50 photos of one car, then go and take one of the other. Somewhere you will find a match.

another question what about the hip line that the hatch has? gonna look like ass if you don't remove it from the rest of the body as the seca doesnt have this line :wink:

i say just change the front bar to something a little different like a sprinter or fxgt one

post-1204-0-12051300-1330586846_thumb.jpg sprinter bar

post-1204-0-68449600-1330586907_thumb.jpg fxgt bar

Edited by MYSTIK

another question what about the hip line that the hatch has? gonna look like ass if you don't remove it from the rest of the body as the seca doesnt have this line :wink:

i say just change the front bar to something a little different like a sprinter or fxgt one

post-1204-0-12051300-1330586846_thumb.jpg sprinter bar

post-1204-0-68449600-1330586907_thumb.jpg fxgt bar

well sometime soon I'm respraying it so when i take it back to metal ill do it then (shave it out)

I fitted the same bumper to my gze ae82, sold it shortly afterwards. The bar only cost me $60 brand spanking, and had to make custom mounts to fit it to the ae82, but the ae9x series might line up. I think i have pics somewhere, and others have done it too. I imagine the grilles etc should be pretty compatible.

well sometime soon I'm respraying it so when i take it back to metal ill do it then (shave it out)

actually physically remove or just fill with body filler?

I fitted the same bumper to my gze ae82, sold it shortly afterwards. The bar only cost me $60 brand spanking, and had to make custom mounts to fit it to the ae82, but the ae9x series might line up. I think i have pics somewhere, and others have done it too. I imagine the grilles etc should be pretty compatible.

? those pics are of ae9x's :wink: second pic is my own seca with a fxgt front bar, first pic is a random pic i found from japan :P