January 11, 200620 yr Author comment_95394 Geoff... how much did you want for that second copy!I want it! And yeah... that two door is an absolute beast... I got the street machine mag with that car in it! AWESOME attention to detail. Are you thinkin of the Holden Efijy? Because that car isn't it. I have pics of that too though. You can have the second copy for free, is it really worth posting a magazine though?. I think you should be able to get it in the fast fours mag that is out now? The HIGH IQ Celica is an interesting car. The front of it is definately not celica, I didn't even notice it was a toyota until I saw the old indicator/headlight switch haha. I remember reading a huge article about it somewhere...I just can't remember where. Pics of Efijy... Report
January 11, 200620 yr Author comment_95398 I like this....take a look at the dash, he has installed a little something for after those harsh take offs Report
January 11, 200620 yr comment_95399 :harhar: "What's a matter boy? Shit yaself, did ya? THERE YOU GO!!!" (points at dash) Too funny! Report
January 11, 200620 yr Author comment_95400 This will be a little hard for most of you....But I want you to see if you can spot the bikes in these next 2 pics Report
January 12, 200620 yr comment_95577 Haha wish I had of been at Summernats, I was so close yet so far! Bastards, you're rubbing it in :harhar: Report
January 12, 200620 yr comment_95610 I'm still yet to make it to the nats, guess i should hurry up and get there before it dies due to cops and insurance. Report
January 12, 200620 yr comment_95632 I'm still yet to make it to the nats, guess i should hurry up and get there before it dies due to cops and insurance. echo that. and dam you rolla boy, 12 in a row. :harhar: Report
January 13, 200620 yr comment_95741 hey rolla boy, hows about next year you shack up all us members and we can storm summernats with dozens of rollas, hey hey, how about it Report
January 13, 200620 yr Author comment_95742 I already have like 12 mates booked in to stay next year. One is even going to camp in my backyard...so umm NO!! haha Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now