Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Summernats

Featured Replies

  • Author
Geoff... how much did you want for that second copy!

I want it!

 

And yeah... that two door is an absolute beast... I got the street machine mag with that car in it!

AWESOME attention to detail.

 

Are you thinkin of the Holden Efijy? Because that car isn't it. I have pics of that too though.

 

You can have the second copy for free, is it really worth posting a magazine though?. I think you should be able to get it in the fast fours mag that is out now?

 

The HIGH IQ Celica is an interesting car. The front of it is definately not celica, I didn't even notice it was a toyota until I saw the old indicator/headlight switch haha. I remember reading a huge article about it somewhere...I just can't remember where.

 

 

Pics of Efijy...

post-632-1136959922_thumb.jpg

post-632-1136959936_thumb.jpg

post-632-1136959945_thumb.jpg

  • Replies 66
  • Views 18.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

I like this....take a look at the dash, he has installed a little something for after those harsh take offs

post-632-1136960906_thumb.jpg

  • Author

This will be a little hard for most of you....But I want you to see if you can spot the bikes in these next 2 pics

post-632-1136961597_thumb.jpg

post-632-1136961613_thumb.jpg

some more pic's.

 

 

 

some more pic's.

 

post-489-1136973656_thumb.jpg

 

post-489-1136973674.jpg

 

post-489-1136973699_thumb.jpg

 

post-489-1136973728_thumb.jpg

 

post-489-1136973744_thumb.jpg

 

post-489-1136973763_thumb.jpg

 

post-489-1136973780_thumb.jpg

 

post-489-1136973800_thumb.jpg

 

post-489-1136973822_thumb.jpg

Haha wish I had of been at Summernats, I was so close yet so far!

 

Bastards, you're rubbing it in :harhar:

:harhar: wanker

I'm still yet to make it to the nats, guess i should hurry up and get there before it dies due to cops and insurance.

I'm still yet to make it to the nats, guess i should hurry up and get there before it dies due to cops and insurance.

 

echo that. and dam you rolla boy, 12 in a row. :harhar:

hey rolla boy, hows about next year you shack up all us members and we can storm summernats with dozens of rollas, hey hey, how about it

  • Author

I already have like 12 mates booked in to stay next year. One is even going to camp in my backyard...so umm NO!! haha

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.