Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Summernats

Featured Replies

Ok, it's been hot as shit in Canberra for the last 2 weeks, and here it is, Friday of the nats, and it's frickin raining... :S

 

I just dropped home for a rest and some food, and am about to head back out there, have alot of pics so far, will upload some when I get home tonight.

 

Seen some nice corolla's, YLD.TOY obviously, and another KE30 with a 350 chev in it, a overrated condition turbo 5K KE20, 4DSHOW was on the oval today, lookin shiny as always :D

 

I have a heap of other pics to, which I can send to people, as they are not the nature of pics to be posted on the site, if you get my drift :)

 

Cheers

Geoff

  • Replies 66
  • Views 18.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nick - We need an adult section picture archive for Geoff. :)

 

I guess you got the rain you were wishing for after all. Its just a few days late.

Just back from the Nats,

 

YLD.TOY was a legend in the burnouts nice job mate crowd loved you :)

 

Some nice rolla's out there, and some nice old rods as well.

 

Nick we need a adult section as I saw in real life some of what Geoff has pic's of and he needs to share them :S

 

I will post soem pic's later as well.

Edited by Trendact

Nick - We need an adult section picture archive for Geoff. :S

 

I guess you got the rain you were wishing for after all. Its just a few days late.

 

so how do we go about getting an AO section of rollaclub. :)

  • Author

YLD TOY isn't the member we have on here, if you are refering to the red KE30 with the V8 in it.

 

Our member YLD TOY is Shane with the green KE20.

 

Got some good pics since the update :)

 

And will get better ones tomorrow

  • Author

Pics

 

 

Here is the first lot, will do more when I cbf...

 

 

I REALLY really like the twin supercharged Gemini...it is cool, I also like the "Juiced" Suzuki

post-632-1136705880_thumb.jpg

post-632-1136705893_thumb.jpg

post-632-1136705907_thumb.jpg

post-632-1136705922_thumb.jpg

post-632-1136705938_thumb.jpg

post-632-1136705958_thumb.jpg

post-632-1136705974_thumb.jpg

post-632-1136705988_thumb.jpg

post-632-1136706001_thumb.jpg

post-632-1136706010_thumb.jpg

post-632-1136706033_thumb.jpg

post-632-1136706048_thumb.jpg

post-632-1136706066_thumb.jpg

post-632-1136706080_thumb.jpg

post-632-1136706098_thumb.jpg

post-632-1136706110_thumb.jpg

post-632-1136706139_thumb.jpg

Some very nice pics there.

Apart from the Corolla's, my favourite would have to be the Mini.

You better be Nick cos if we can we will have a Rolla Club stand

Have you got any pics of the ke20? Who ended up winning Grand Champion?

  • Author

He did.

 

And I will get pics of the KE20 up shortly.

post-632-1136777935_thumb.jpg

Top shots there, Geoff!

 

That rotorolla 4DSHOW is the one I was looking for pics of AGES ago!

HOW HORN IS THAT 350 ROLLA!!!

 

Looked like it was mega fun. I'll get the DVD when it comes out, I think.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.