Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Summernats

Featured Replies

post some minitruck pics!!!

 

dam it, if thats all of them. ive watched 'TOY 666' mini truck build up and its awsome. thats 510 datto is.................i don't know what to call it but its extremely good :harhar:

  • Replies 66
  • Views 18.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aarons Datto 1600 is on the cover of the new Fast Fours...

 

Check it out in detail :harhar: :dance: :) ...

theres some mega dish action on the back of that datto

Edited by corolla_bitten

hey i also heard there is a cheap red ke70 down in canberra as well, something about roof damage. :harhar:

 

:)

 

what a tosser for ruining one of our loved ones. he should have done it in a camira

:dance:

Some more pic's

 

post-489-1136889293_thumb.jpg

 

post-489-1136889326_thumb.jpg

 

post-489-1136889380_thumb.jpg

 

post-489-1136889404_thumb.jpg

 

post-489-1136889437_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tiger

i like the ke30 with the simmons on it. subtle yet effective :harhar:

  • Author
Top shots there, Geoff!

 

That rotorolla 4DSHOW is the one I was looking for pics of AGES ago!

HOW HORN IS THAT 350 ROLLA!!!

 

Looked like it was mega fun. I'll get the DVD when it comes out, I think.

 

 

That car is in the fast fours and rotary's Rotary special...I got it the other day in a pack of magazines, and I already had a copy...so now I have two hehe

 

 

 

 

I like this

post-632-1136957031_thumb.jpg

post-632-1136957047_thumb.jpg

post-632-1136957061_thumb.jpg

post-632-1136957076_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rolla__Boy

Geoff... how much did you want for that second copy!

I want it!

 

And yeah... that two door is an absolute beast... I got the street machine mag with that car in it!

AWESOME attention to detail.

i want THE HULK...

 

i could imagine me drivin that monster!!!

 

oh by the way the purple celica used to be green i think it was if its the one in thinkin of................. and if it is, its half something else as well............... i forget but i saw it at the beach once, had all the screens and shit with cameras facing every angle of the car!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.