May 3, 200620 yr comment_115684 Does any 1 know any info on that Black AE82 hatch, massive turbs, i heard it has a 4AGE20 head on it? Report
May 3, 200620 yr comment_115688 Yeah.. check the rollcall thread ;) He just said "hey" lol haha bet me to it :P that car is pretty much no longer. all the driveline is going in a fx-gt now. will be back soonish Report
May 3, 200620 yr comment_115691 I keep seeing a Red rolla like Rolla-4? or it could be him :P between stirling an aldgate, he fangs it around the bends, I kept up with him in the 2 but in the rolla, I'm still not a fan (of corners in my FWD). *funny story* drove the rolla (after not driving it for about a week) and I was wearing heels, I felt like a complete spaz, I was spinning the wheels (not on purpose) my gear changes were crap the list goes on...I chucked my shoes in the back, and no more probs! Flatties for me in the rolla from now on ;) *end of funny story* Edited May 3, 200620 yr by SoulSearcher Report
May 3, 200620 yr comment_115704 haha bet me to it :P that car is pretty much no longer. all the driveline is going in a fx-gt now. will be back soonish Spewin to hear bout that, Atleast u still got the heart of the car for a transplant. Let me know when shes done, I'm lookin forward to see what you do with it. Report
May 4, 200620 yr comment_115865 I keep seeing a Red rolla like Rolla-4? or it could be him :D ;) Not me... I spotted the funniest thing the other day though..... It was a early 70'sish Toyota Crown and it had a full fibreglass bodykit literally tacked on. Nasty job. It even had stock rims and hubcaps! :P Some old fella driving it the way most old fellas do! Anyone here? :D Report
May 4, 200620 yr comment_115875 If it was red with a BMW grille and twin front headlights, its a KE10/11. Report
May 5, 200620 yr comment_115906 I keep seeing a Red rolla like Rolla-4? or it could be him :P between stirling an aldgate, he fangs it around the bends, I kept up with him in the 2 but in the rolla, I'm still not a fan (of corners in my FWD). *funny story* drove the rolla (after not driving it for about a week) and I was wearing heels, I felt like a complete spaz, I was spinning the wheels (not on purpose) my gear changes were crap the list goes on...I chucked my shoes in the back, and no more probs! Flatties for me in the rolla from now on ;) *end of funny story* lol funny story lesley... haha um there is one simmilar to rolla 4 in iNFMS but you woulda seen tha sticker on the back window! and i saw 1 going around gawler simmalar to that last nite also! Report
May 16, 200620 yr comment_117521 saw it again yesterday in Stirling "ROLA 20", it's aesthetically the same as rolla 4 but haven't checked out the interior or engine yet. Edited May 16, 200620 yr by SoulSearcher Report
May 19, 200620 yr comment_118249 Ok, who's seen it? White KE70/AE71, lowered, Spirit wing on the back (it was a CS-X), DRIFT-R badges on the front guards where a Hi-cam badge would go, stock rims. Driver was of Asian appearance and couldnt wait to pull up next to my Panelvan and check out my Matt-Black bonnet haha. This was heading up main north road by the car yards heading out of North Adelaide. Report
May 30, 200620 yr comment_120451 seen a ae112 yesterday parked in the modbury hospital car park, blue, looked like it was fully kitted, fulli sik habib chromes and a pea shooter exhaust :P). didnt really have much of a chance to have a really close look at it coz i was in a hurry to start work. Edited May 30, 200620 yr by MYSTIK Report
May 31, 200620 yr comment_120551 did it have rims that looked like vault krystals... cos i reakon ive seen this with a cannon and stuff! Report
May 31, 200620 yr comment_120625 did it have rims that looked like vault krystals... cos i reakon ive seen this with a cannon and stuff! nah had these rims on it, i can't remember what the are called :P Edited May 31, 200620 yr by MYSTIK Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now