Spotted

Jared

Members dont see this ad

Spotted ANOTHER ke20. Looks to be the same colour as ravens 25, maybe even Falcon acid rush yellow. Plates read RKE-020. Has a biggish exhaust tip (2.5"/3") not a cannon tho. leads me to believe there may be something lurking under the bonnet :P . OH and it lives just up the raod from me ;) :(

Spotted ANOTHER ke20. Looks to be the same colour as ravens 25, maybe even Falcon acid rush yellow. Plates read RKE-020. Has a biggish exhaust tip (2.5"/3") not a cannon tho. leads me to believe there may be something lurking under the bonnet :P . OH and it lives just up the raod from me ;) :(

thats the one i seen at clark rubber on beach rd, christies beach.

there are literly 100s and 100s of ke20s in SA alone.

1000s australia wide.

ive owned 12 ke20s alone by myself, and if it thought hard could prolly name at least 60 or more just in adelaide.

mind you ive been a ke20 nut for 6 years now!!! god damn.

cheers, scott

Edited by PMP020

that would be my mate and he lives closer to me and works at clarke rubber :)

and this would be his ke20

post-5233-1231228876_thumb.jpg

its gotta be one of the most overrated ke20's out there i think

i shall bring him on the next cruise/ meet up hopefully

Thats the one :P

Seen it out front and in the driveway of a house up the road from me so i assumed he lived there.

Whats he running in that thing?

Let him kno i was driving the yellow ke30 that slowed down to have a lok a few times. and the one that backfired on pimpala as he passed by. (no keybangers, was feathering the throttle)

yah that was me heh,

like my exploded muffler? was gunna do a keybanger but thought id better not with that much traffic around someone was bound to slam on the brakes lol

spotted my ke one step closer to seeing the road again :y:

Yeah I said to my assistant manager that some tool was revving his car to try and get my attention :y:

So it happens that tool was you haha!