Spotted

Jared

Members dont see this ad
Not sure if this is the best thread for this.. anyways does any one know this KE20 - bamboo and looks pretty original - wonder if its in good nick and worth a punt :P

http://www.tradingpost.com.au/Automotive/U...ckToResult=true

i know the car used to see it all the time, crusing up blackwood way.... a young girl used to drive it!

Just been sold. Apprently the mother in-law had it since 1974 to 2000, until it was passed onto her daughter. The daughter allowed her three daughters to drive it around since than. All the brakes were completely overhauled and so was the engine after an oil leak. Nice pick up :P

yea the girls often would fill up and the servo nextdoor to my work.. had a good look at it a few times and its one tiddddy little car!

definatley had been well looked after! new owner is very lucky! would love another bamboo 20 one day! you have to own one to appreciate the colour haha :P

Edited by kE20ME

Forgot that on Saturday I also spotted a red KE36/38 panelvan. was for sale a while ago on here

had MA61s I think, pretty low, and bouncing down Awoonga rd about 4:45pm. driver had dreadlocks

Cheers, Ben.

spot that one like everyday on way to work,

if ur on here, i drive that white ke70 on ma's, n the brown celica that does keybangers lol

Yep, love it. You drive up to the house and there it is just sitting there like some little treasure. Hubcaps and all.

So sorry Nickyboy. :( We'd already bought it before I saw your post.

sigh! and yet another is taken from :( :( :P

do you need a 3rd kim lol... sell me wills old one :hmm:

or this one :D

Spotted a dark metallic blue ke35 sedan on Kintore Ave this morning. Definately resprayed, definately not done well. Has patches of primer sprayed in random patches over the blue, maybe the other way round.

Oh, and they forgot to take off the bumpers when spraying.

Actually, it looks like they taped up the windows, took off the number plates and dumped a whole lot of paint on it, then decided to prime some bits.

Cool colour though.