Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spotted

Featured Replies

Spotted a Red T-18 on south rd approx 4:50. I think its the one with TRX wheels.

  • Replies 3.7k
  • Views 895.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Spotted a Red T-18 on south rd approx 4:50. I think its the one with TRX wheels.

 

That is for sale, I msged the guy yesterday and fark me for the price it is you would think the 3T is gold plated :P

That is for sale, I msged the guy yesterday and fark me for the price it is you would think the 3T is gold plated :P

 

Maybe it is gold plated. You should buy it and find out :cool:

 

Spotted a few ke3x's in the yard next to our shed. nice grandpa spec beige ke30. decent condition ke36. and the one i only just saw last night was a green ke30.

Spotted ToyoKE30coupe on south rd yesterday approx 11am. I was the guy in the Red one tonner that was checkin your car out as i passed you on Flagstaff Hill Rd.

Did a late night Rundle Street cruise last night in my 11 behind almost a twin.... "ROL-010" white KE10 rollin 14's as well and venetian, but also with addition of fender mirrors. NICE! Real treat to the Hindley Street patrons. :jamie:

MmmMMMmmMMMmmmMmM KE1x's :jamie:

Did a late night Rundle Street cruise last night in my 11 behind almost a twin.... "ROL-010" white KE10 rollin 14's as well and venetian, but also with addition of fender mirrors. NICE! Real treat to the Hindley Street patrons. :y:

 

lol i was out there too!! Misses was doin the run at times on "L's" :P could have been 3 of us!!! did ROL-010 have a visor?? hmm lots of white1x's about lately.. :lol: :y: ps i'm running ke70 discs with 14's now too!!!! ahahaha did the conversion meself.. felt so proud!! :yes:

 

ps noon, grand junction/south rd yellow ke30 (car loaded) spotted me..lol gave me a wave :jamie: i waved back..

Edited by KeRoLLin

Yeah I was just checking the price of the Adrenalins and they were a bit more exxy than another Bridgestone I normally go to so unless you can make some ground on the price I won't be back, sorry dude :jamie:

 

What were you quoted and for what size... Which store do you usually go to??

Spotted a green ke20 pulling out of regency tafe this arvo approx 4:30.

 

White KE20 this morning, marion rd approx 7am. looked like orig condition.

What were you quoted and for what size... Which store do you usually go to??

 

I'll pm you :jamie:

spoted luke on my road on Saturday, was in the beige ke with the verry loud pipe :worship:

spoted luke on my road on Saturday, was in the beige ke with the verry loud pipe :yes:

 

I am guessing that thing was prepared for drift prac?? I really hope you didn't drive it on the road too much, wouldn't last long that's for sure. I couldn't believe how loud it was, I gave mine heaps and couldn't even hear anything over the sound of the beige machine :y: :worship:

Spotted ToyoKE30coupe on south rd yesterday approx 11am. I was the guy in the Red one tonner that was checkin your car out as i passed you on Flagstaff Hill Rd.

 

haha, thought it was you. Interesting this is my first spot in the 3years I've owned the car. Anyone from the south been to UPI at lonsdale as I blew third gear coming down Flagstaff on Thursday so looking for ke** manual diff and k50 gearbox. Hopefully there is a few there on Sunday. And your 1tonner looks sweet. Love the old school musle look that was once Holden

spotted my old 30 today at mitcham car park, didnt see the driver.

haha, thought it was you. Interesting this is my first spot in the 3years I've owned the car. Anyone from the south been to UPI at lonsdale as I blew third gear coming down Flagstaff on Thursday so looking for ke** manual diff and k50 gearbox. Hopefully there is a few there on Sunday. And your 1tonner looks sweet. Love the old school musle look that was once Holden

 

I'll be there on Saturday :jamie:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.