Spotted

Jared

Spotted Chobis in his 10 this afternoon on east trc, wow i want that car so bad, sooooo nice.

Also spotted a low white 70 this evening on west trc with 'RLA O70' on the number plate, had a cool pipe on it too.

Going to Shotz tonight anyone?

Yay finally got spotted, lol had 4 people in it so she was stuggling abit and i can imagine the height she wouldnt of been sitting at

Members dont see this ad

yeah, its all stripped just tryin to find a shed to start doing the body work, everytime i get some cash the dam effin SAPOL defect my dailys, 4 in 12months now, all for bullshizzle stuff, but yeh i hope to get stuck into her soon, i so miss it.

na na this is a different one nick.

bamboo, auto toyoglide and 4k.. my mate saw it on ebay i went and sussed it out he gave me the cash and i bought it :P he didn;t even look at it haha just took my word that it was clean.. hes had it sitting for ages but has got it running and regod again ready for bay to birdwood. i just gave him my 12 inch whitewall stockies cause i have the 14's on the 11.

nat-73KE20 owns my original bamboo ke20 i believe he is doing a ground up resto on it... :P

ah ok.

Spotted a Red *E7* this morning at 8:55 am turning onto South Terrace. Only glimpsed the back but it hd a Chrome bumper (TE71?) and it was slammed and it sounded superb!

Yeah that was me, f@$king trying to get to uni haha, was so late for my tute. yeah got t-18 bars, love them

Spotted a red KE70 this arvo. In belair, i think (really can't remember) had a missing front bumper. Also, if the owner is on here. Please get your reverse lights sorted out. Reverse lights on all the time is defect i think.

Spotted this again, at the intersection of Sturt and South Roads approx 6:25pm turning onto Sturt. Looks pretty average, twin exhaust hanging off the back and the reverse lights still on haha. Needless to say, he was heading right past the Sturt cop shop.....mmmmmm feast