Spotted

Jared

Members dont see this ad
that sounds alot like philbey's ke16 wagon...

spotted benzo in his red ke70 wagon today on fullurton road sounds ruff as dude...

yeah definitely wasn't me driving though. That would've been the new owner.

Swapped it for a Subaru Sherpa lol, such a sweet daily

Saw Luke again about 3 weekends back, saturday, somwhere around Mt Torrens?!?

Who's driving the Yellow KE70 wagon with the locker, pulled into blackwood woolies carpark last night to use the ATM

cheers!

were you in your rolla? i usually give the thumbs up to many oldschool rollas but i don't remember seeing you

Nah, think I was in the old man's rod-e-o

Spotted a KE2x wags in blackwood tonight, was couple hours ago but i think it was red, had primer on front quarter...Vic plates too.

HAha - don't lump me with the KE20 crowd man! 10's all the way. But yeh definitely me.

And there's not that much primer on it....... Just round the headlight!

There was another nickyboy look-a-like at the westfield marion today, stopped next to it in mine and had a look - wish i had my camera :y:

...unless it was nickyboy ????

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU there multiplying!!!!

my car got towed home yesterday, the problem is with the carby, the spring was missing or someshit and the float was just letting fuel piss into it. so i need a 3k carby and it should be all sweet! finally theres light at the end of the tunnel. need to get on the road, all my mates own Dats now :S

Saw Luke again about 3 weekends back, saturday, somwhere around Mt Torrens?!?

If I remember it was a really nice day me and the missus went for a country drive in the Rolla :lol: I also spotted a overrated as 1300 STB Sedan that day up in the hills near Mount Pleasant, followed it for a while.

I had seen a overrated KE26 wagon lurking around that area, I was secretly looking for that too :abuse: Missus just thought we were going for lunch :osama:

Edited by LukeAE71