December 20, 200916 yr comment_399736 I went down the underpass last night in mine, but we're talking late, about 10:30 pm :) yeh that was round the time, but this car was white. Report
December 21, 200916 yr comment_399752 havnt spotted anyone in awhile keep seein the red *e7* with fender mirors slamed tho don't think he is on her i have been looking lmao Report
December 21, 200916 yr comment_399867 Saw a guy in a pale blue square headlight KE55 at an intersection between Cuddlee Creek curlies and Kersbrook straight. He looked twice at the 35 :lol: Report
December 21, 200916 yr comment_399900 always see a blue ke11 at profix getting work done to it.. wonder whats goin on with it Report
December 21, 200916 yr comment_399902 spotted an orange ke30 2 door in the carpark of Amart on south rd this arvo about 1pm. looked alrite from a far. cheers, scott Report
December 21, 200916 yr comment_399915 always see a blue ke11 at profix getting work done to it.. wonder whats goin on with it If its the one I heard about it is getting a 4AGTE :lol: Report
December 21, 200916 yr comment_399987 what sort of retard gets a 4AGTE fitted at profix? my grandma could do a better job for a just the cost of a goonsak. then again, "can somebody fix mee EEEIIIRRRRR!?" true story. cheers, scott Report
December 21, 200916 yr comment_399989 i reckon I saw RA28's volksie today at the bottom of the SE freeway....very tidy and I think I saw Karllos this evening, also at the bottom of the freeway.... Yup that was me! Driving through the hills to pick up some new bumpers. I seen you drive through. Report
December 21, 200916 yr comment_400002 spotted a black ke30 with 17s last nite, rolled with him along south rd for a abit. plates RKE030 had a quick chat to the fella, used to be turbo, but he blew it up, now its a stocker again. cheers, scott I've met this bloke. Luc know's him a little better. Had a turbo 5k IIRC. spotted an orange ke30 2 door in the carpark of Amart on south rd this arvo about 1pm. looked alrite from a far. cheers, scott Also spotted this a few times but keep forgetting to post it up. Thought it was Brodies the first time i saw it, from afar. Report
December 21, 200916 yr comment_400012 what sort of retard gets a 4AGTE fitted at profix? my grandma could do a better job for a just the cost of a goonsak. then again, "can somebody fix mee EEEIIIRRRRR!?" true story. cheers, scott Nah, from what I was told it was a long term build thing, there was a blue one that sat outside Boostworx for a while and I am assuming this is the same one. Noone would ever get anything done at Profix - ever :lol: Report
December 21, 200916 yr comment_400014 Profix Findon couldnt even fix the Magna wagon my old lady had YEARS ago (READ, multiple times). Would never willingly take something there. PERIOD. Report
December 22, 200916 yr comment_400266 always see a blue ke11 at profix getting work done to it.. wonder whats goin on with it If its the one I heard about it is getting a 4AGTE :lol: I'm prety sure it must be a worker from theres car, coz i went past in my 12a j port ke11 and they were watching so obviously someone there has an interest in old rollas. Report
December 22, 200916 yr comment_400319 my grandma could do a better job for a just the cost of a goonsak. I have two goonsaks of two quality spanish whites if she want's to replace my sump gasket? Report
December 23, 200916 yr comment_400456 Spotted i think a red ke70 on tapley's hill road just past harbour town, nice wheels looks good...and a ke10 or 20 on winston ave about 530, looked real nice Report
December 24, 200916 yr comment_400567 Spotted a aqua/greenish ke10 on norton summit rd today about 5ish Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now