Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spotted

Featured Replies

Spotted SLO-011 on Jetty Rd at the bay today at approx 5pm

  • Replies 3.7k
  • Views 897.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Spotted SLO-011 on Jetty Rd at the bay today at approx 5pm

 

Yep I spotted you too. I was behind you turning off Jetty onto Brighton Rd and then you pulled into KFC. Your car was looking good!

Yep I spotted you too. I was behind you turning off Jetty onto Brighton Rd and then you pulled into KFC. Your car was looking good!

 

Same to yours lookin sweet (did a couple loops just to check it out :P)

Bullshit you did Karllos, we all know you cruise up and down Jetty every night tryin to impress the ladies...

Bullshit you did Karllos, we all know you cruise up and down Jetty every night tryin to impress the ladies...

 

Granted thats a given :P....this one's an exception lol

its a late report, but pretty good none the less.

 

last tuesday night at 7pm spotted a ke15 crossing the lights of brighton rd and diagonal rd.

havnt seen one on the road for almost EVER!!

 

no more details, it was dark and stormy weather.

 

cheers, scott

Spotted a couple of boys in a 4age 70. White, coilovers i believe, AJPS sticker..Looked good :lol:.

 

Oh yeh that was Brighton road, Glenelg, yesterday arvo.

Edited by Bugzbarney

Spotted a KE20 having a new dashmat in willshire trimmers today about 3:30pm

 

Hah i got to it before you bugz :lol:

saw what i think was a ke30 yellow one just off winston avenue, as well as i THINK RA28GT's old 929 wagon but could be wrong AND a green cortina all at the same house! awesome bunch of cars :lol:

saw slo 038 brighton road then turned right onto osullies beach road

second that call.

 

Who's driving the yellow ke70 with a zorst. It's been resprayed and it's pretty tough sounding? Flexed up winns road yesterday arvo, I heard (before I saw it) it coming down main road Coromandel while I was in my garden, looked at my brother and said man I reckon that's a K engine.....

 

But after I saw it I'm wondering if its a 4age?

lmao where do i have to drive to get spotted lol

lmao where do i have to drive to get spotted lol

 

simple drive something a little more unique and it may just happen :jamie: Plus what is this whole obsession you have with wanting to be spotted anyways :jamie:

 

On another note spotted the rear of a black ke2x(or atleast i think it was) on Northeast Rd either Sunday or Thursday can't quite remember which day as they are all blurred into to one atm

Don't live on west parkway by any chance do you camcam?? A similar looking car but can't be certain because there's a lot of beige 70s with black wheels rolling around!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.