Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spotted

Featured Replies

Spotted myself driving KETURBO25's KE70. I gotta say Pete. You are a deadset legend!

 

You realise you can't "undrive" an E7 Ryan!!

 

You got E7 germs now :lolcry:

  • Replies 3.7k
  • Views 896.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

You realise you can't "undrive" an E7 Ryan!!

 

You got E7 germs now :lolcry:

 

You know what? I really don't care :)

 

Pete has kindly offered the car straight up so i can get to work while mine is in the shop.

 

MASSIVE Thanks to Pete!

Spotted Oh-KE on Lonsdale road bout 3:30ish

Edited by jono1986

Spotted Mr Philbey this arvo in the 16!

Spotted a cream/beige coloured KE55 hardtop near Salisbury around 10:30 this morning.

spotted a yellow ke20, walls, venetian, mud flaps, lowered, looked like flat colour ?

 

bout 4:30 today heading south on Dyson Rd.

 

cheers, Scott

spotted a yellow ke20, walls, venetian, mud flaps, lowered, looked like flat colour ?

 

bout 4:30 today heading south on Dyson Rd.

 

cheers, Scott

 

Its my old 20, SLO-020.

 

Its a flat canary yellow.

Its my old 20, SLO-020.

 

Its a flat canary yellow.

 

oh sweet!!

 

I'm assuming you made it flat yellow?

 

looked different.

cheers, Scott

oh sweet!!

 

I'm assuming you made it flat yellow?

 

looked different.

cheers, Scott

 

Yeh its just the original paint that has been rubbed back. New owner is a member on here. Good kid.

Spotted Mr Philbey this arvo in the 16!

 

Yeh I spotted you the day before that in almost the exact spot but you didn't see me haha.

 

Now folks, tell me; there's a KE17 SL that's been parked on my street in Coro Valley twice in the last couple of weeks and it's in exactly the condition that I'd like to buy some day. Original bodywork, paint is reasonable, it's all fairly straight etc. Few dings etc.

 

It's a strange colour, like a very very pale blue-green, almost white. It's nuts. I nearly put a note on it, I been thinking of doorknocking until I find the owner just to have a chat to them!

 

Totally unmolested, I think it had mags on it.

Spotted Troy today on tapleys! How embarrasing seeing my ke20 as dirty as it was!

 

Panelvan is looking so clean, loving it!

Spotted Troy today on tapleys! How embarrasing seeing my ke20 as dirty as it was!

 

Panelvan is looking so clean, loving it!

 

haha was good to see you out. What wheels were on the rear?

14 inch steelies all round just gotta paint the other 2 black!

14 inch steelies all round just gotta paint the other 2 black!

 

Ahh good stuff. Where did you get them from?

 

I used to run 14" red steelies on my 20. They rocked.

Just searched the net on some Mazda forums and got them at a good price! Yeah blue and red doesn't quite work though!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.