Spotted

Jared

Members dont see this ad

Haha thanks man, yeah i saw ur ke70 there too looks pretty chill with those wheels.

I scored a nice as chrome roof rack and some other bits too, so I'm fair stoked I went to u pull it today!

Edited by Oh-KE

Spotted yesterday morning (Saturday) at about 5am, a baby blue xE7x in the Servo at castle Plaza. Looked pretty neat.

Today at about 5:30pm saw a couple of young ladies looking pretty happy with themselves cruising a satin black KE20 down Anzac Hwy toward the bay. Slammed, red interior, thick whitewalls, maybe even flappers, venetian. Pretty sure this car has only just hit the road.

Today at about 5:30pm saw a couple of young ladies looking pretty happy with themselves cruising a satin black KE20 down Anzac Hwy toward the bay. Slammed, red interior, thick whitewalls, maybe even flappers, venetian. Pretty sure this car has only just hit the road.

franks latest's corolla :P

Standing by my Rolla filling it up at the servo and in rolls a Ford GT40!!! My jaw hit the ground :blinks:

The sound, the smell..... this car is not something you see everyday.

I'm not sure if it was a replica, an original rebuilt or what but damn it was FINE :blush: